[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No guitar player can match Michael Schenker when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

No guitar player can match Michael Schenker when it comes to note selection and vibrato.
>>
File: 1td2mgzo3lq7ozl2.jpg (37KB, 454x545px) Image search: [Google]
1td2mgzo3lq7ozl2.jpg
37KB, 454x545px
a challenger appears
>>
>>75149239

I like Rainbow, but Ritchie was extremely sloppy at times.
>>
>>75149205
>>75149239
>pentatonic wank
>excellent note selection
Lmao
>>
>>75149205
>note selection

WTF?
>>
>>75149337

And who exactly would you say is better, you fedora warrior.
>>
>>75149337
>pentatonic wank
huh, they're known as the musicians who used NON-pentatonic scales in the era when everybody was playing damn pentatonics
>>
>>75149262
I think it was an act, he did it to simply piss everybody off. According to Roger Glover, Ritche has always had an excellent sense of control and surgically precise technique, but enjoyed upsetting people and making them raise their eyebrows.
>>
>>75149554

I could see that. He is definetely an odd duck. Dont get me wrong, I love all the Rainbow stuff and the two Coverdale Deep Purple albums Ritchie played on as well as the one Tommy Bolin played on, but this mess is inexcusable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXsx8g41MSc
>>
>>75149205
>>75149426
Time to start listening to jazz.
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Force It [Chrysalis, 1975]

Heavy metal that's not hard to take? What? Well, the whole first side moves to smartly you could almost mistake it for rock and roll. B-

Obsession [Chrysalis, 1978]

I've admired their forward motion and facile riffs, so it's my duty to report that they've degenerated into the usual exhibitionism. Theme song: "Lookin' Out for No. 1," a turn of phrase that's becoming as much of a watchword in late '70s rock as "get together" was in the late '60s. C-

Everything Rocks and Nothing Ever Dies [1990s]
>>
>>75149739

Music "critics" are the most insufferable, pretentious faggots on the planet earth.
>>
>>75149739

Michael Schenker Group are better than UFO. Just listen to thealbum Assault Attack.
>>
>>75149739
>I've admired their forward motion and facile riffs, so it's my duty to report that they've degenerated into the usual exhibitionism
Doesn't he forget that exhibitionism and dumb stage antics have been a thing in rock since the beginning? Chuck Berry's duck walk, Elvis's hip shaking, etc.
>>
>>75149693

https://youtu.be/uCzq-uCSvfY
>>
>>75149739
Why is this hack still alive?
>>
>>75149739
Cuckgau just hates any music that reminds him of his old tormentors from high school.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.