[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ariel Pink Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dedicated to bobby jameson.jpg (497KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dedicated to bobby jameson.jpg
497KB, 1000x1000px
Dedicated To Bobby Jameson releases tomorrow, anyone hyped here? What did you all think about the leaked version?
>>
>literally yesterday's news
>>
its shit
>>
>>75148350
>TIME TO FACE TO FACE TO FACE TO FACE THE FACE OF GOOOD!
>ALLAHU AKBAR
what did he mean by this?
>>
aoty as expected
>>
Really excited, haven't listened to the leak
>>
>>75148532
It means hes a practicing muslim
>>
>>75148350
hoping the bonus tracks are better than the album
>>
>death patrol
>time to live
I love it, still prefer 1oom 1oom though
>>
REALLY, REALLY DRAB.
NOTHING STOOD OUT APART FROM THAT ONE WHISTLING SONG
>>
>>75148730
>drab
that's the issue i also had with mature themes. nothing compares to the original old recordings when he was younger and passionate
>>
AOTY and one of his best records.
>>
>>75148532
>time to kill your god
>is jewish
activated my almonds desu
>>
>>75148409
>you aren't allowed to talk about albums that have been out more then 24 hours
>>
>>75148350
I won a free copy from my record store yesterday, haven't listened to any Ariel Pink before though
>>
I feel like I can understand why people would not be in love with this record but I've played the leak a whole bunch and this one does it for me in a way no other full length of his does. Definitely up there in my AOTY list.
>>
it's chintzy and camp but imo an improvement after Mature Themes and pom pom
>>
>>75148636
may the music never die (again) is really good and nighttime is great is kinda fun but little birdie sucks and i havent heard the other
>>
>>75148532
(((ariel))) is NOT our ally polbros
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.