[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Tool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: iu[1].jpg (772KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
772KB, 1000x1000px
What does /mu/ think of Tool?
>>
Good. Aenima best album
>>
>>75146680
overrated by redditfags
>>
They're a bunch of tools
>>
>>75146702
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1496784781091.jpg (56KB, 439x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496784781091.jpg
56KB, 439x450px
>>75146702
delet this
>>
dude psychedelic lmao
>>
>>75146842
dude guitar lmao
>>
>JESUS WON'T YOU FUCKING WHISTLE

what did he mean by this
>>
White people shouldn't play guitar baka
>>
>>75146913
Black people shouldn't play guitar baka
>>
>>75146680
If Danny Carey and Justin chancellor broke off and formed their own instrumental band, it would be way better because they're the only real talent present in the band
Adam is just downtuned wanking and maynerd is an ok but unduly snobbish and self-congratulatory vocalist
>>
>>75146928
wow that's racist
>>
>>75146702
underrated by /mu/drones
>>
>>75146953
yeah it is
>>
>>75146680

Is this guy the tool? Not OP, but the guy in the picture.
>>
was a big fan when i was like 18

probably got me laid a few times

if they come on the radio I turn 'em up and complain that they should play less of their hits and more of my non-hit favorites.
>>
>>75146680
The tiers of a Tool fan.
Tier 1: OMGZ THEY'RE SO GOOD
Tier 2: Dude so good, you can't even bang you head to it
Tier 3: Overrated
Tier 4: Really Overrated
Tier 5: You don't understand
Tier 6: You really don't understand
Tier 7: Fucking Overrated
Tier 8: I listen to them from time to time
Tier 9: I have a friend who listens to them from time to time
Tier 10: They're all Liars, The lyrics are designed to deceive you!!!!
Tier 11: OMGZ THEY'RE SO GOOD
Tier 12: Why do I care about what others think
Tier 13: Underrated
Tier 14: They really shouldn't know about this information, stop writing about that shit guys seriously
Tier 15: They're alright
>>
Why do people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest?
>>
>>75146680
I enjoy all their discography, Opiate and Undertow are really melodic and aggressive so much so that it is understandable when they are sometimes lumped into the grunge category. Aenima is that early sound mixed with prog, it's not until Lateralus until they go full prog metal. 10000 days is probably the weakest but that only proves how good their earlier ouput was than the quality of the album, but 10000 days has some of their best songs like Jambi, Rosetta Stoned and Right in two.
>>
>>75147172
piggy backing off of this, the fan base can be insufferable and call the band one of the most influential and greatest of all time but they're just a good prog metal band, Justin Chancellor and Danny Carey are a godtier rhythm section though
>>
>>75146938
I agree Adam Jones is a boring guitarist but he is unique. He only uses the top 3 strings basically but makes them sound very full and distinct.

Maynard is amazing vocalist though. Ever watch someone try and cover his vocal stuff? It's impossible. His voice is capable of more notes than a fat black church choir lady.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.