[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize he was a hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg (32KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg
32KB, 600x586px
when did you realize he was a hack?
>>
slipknot 7/10
>>
>>75146107
when I saw that Radiohead page
>>
>>75146107
he's not
>>75146123
He likes Radiohead though. Just thinks they're overrated and they are
>>
>>75146123
yeah his ratings are too high
>>
>>75146107
>the fact that
>>
Twelve year olds
>>
nice try fantano, you'll never be as good as scruffy
>>
He's the best critic, but Christgau is right about Pavement and Zappa.
>>
about 3 minutes reading about him, there is no way he actually reviewed all that shit and even if he did manage to consume all that medi it would still be in such a superficial way that his opinion would be rendered irrelevant, I still like him because of his open ephebophilia
>>
There's a page from a fairly old italian interview he did that I wanted to translate since it was funny and post it for once, but whatever, you'll get the scraps:
Scaruffi basically admitted he has never played an instrument and will never try to - his only attempt was with an electric organ, he fucked around for some time before his neighbors called him and told to stop.
He sold the organ the day after and bought some plant seeds with them. To this day he still has a small piece of backyard for tomatoes in his new home.
Finally, in his 2016 Sputnik interview he (retroactively) confirmed he still doesn't know how to play any instruments and stated he cannot read sheet music or distinguish notes.

That's it.
>>
>>75146907
But he doesn't play an instrument nor knows music theory
>>
>>75147382
this except for the last part
>>
>>75146148
>He likes Radiohead though. Just thinks they're overrated
This is a sign of a hack critic

Nice try though
>>
has scaruffi ever given a 1 or a 2? lowest I've seen is a 3 iirc
>>
>>75146107
When all his reviews sound the same
>>
>>75146107
When he made up a bunch of awards and then gave them to himself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.