[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>summer has come and passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: a darkness came.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
a darkness came.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>summer has come and passed
>>
File: 1326622855138.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1326622855138.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
>the innocent can never last
>>
File: 1502938835463.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502938835463.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>75140120
>mfw summer ends
>>
>tfw this time last year i was drunk on hope after meeting a cool girl because of mutual taste in musik
>365 days later, i'm still infatuated with her despite her being obviously uninterested

fug
>>
>those guitars coming in suddenly to the chorus
I genuinelly love this song
>>
>>75141340
>tfw this time last year i was starting a new program at college while emotionally and mentally unstable and had no friends and was still hung up on a girl from years ago
>365 days later, I'm starting a new program at college while emotionally and mentally unstable and have no friends and am still hung up on a girl from years ago
hopefully i don't end up in the psych ward like last year
>>
>>75141374
why is it so hard to move on? why is it so hard to get over things and try and work on/improve yourself? why can't we just be happy

i love u anon
>>
File: 1501966445270.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501966445270.png
177KB, 367x321px
>AND I STILL,
>DON'T HAVE-A GIRL-FRIEND
>>
>>75141340
>>75141374
Do you still talk to this girl, or even follow her on any social media? Of course it's impossible to move on if you are constantly reminded of her.
>>
>>75141482
no, yes, and we work in the same building.

she's the most interesting person i've ever known irl, i have no friends, we have everything in common. how am i supposed ot get over that
>>
>>75141520
I assume you know for sure she has no interest - e.g., you already hinted you're interested, or straight out said it.

If so, then

>how am i supposed ot get over that
Meet more people.
>>
>>75141605
yes, but it's a really confusing situation. She introduced herself to me first, followed me a few times before that (possibly was going to talk to me but didn't), I think she was interested at first, but I'm terrible at presenting myself in a way that's actually me, i probably left a bad impression and then I pestered her a few times and acted desperate and ruined things further. also have been dealing with health issues and haven't looked like myself in a couple years so i haven't felt confident.

i want to get a new job to forget about her but it pays well and gives me time off and the thought of never seeing her again makes me sad, even though we never talk and never will .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.