[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember that one time the guy on reddit found this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

remember that one time the guy on reddit found this
>>
appropriate that reddit found it
>>
>>75139137
also appropriate that reddit was too afraid of getting in trouble to actually share it
>>
>>75139080
>remember the time some dumb fucker found literally the post-rock holy grail and he refused to rip it due to "morals" and ended up deleting his account because his feelings got hurt
>>
how's the new gybe? can't listen to it right now but i can't say i'm too interested in it anymore since it was labeled experimental metal or something
>>
yes and it will be forever proof that reddit is cancer
>>
its probably bullshit anyway like most of their music
>>
>>75139168
That really over simplifies what actually happened.

A fuck ton of reddit users and /mu/tants decided to threaten this guy and his family.
>>
>>75139235
Im gonna kill you and your family for saying that
>>
>>75139235
So? If he's so stupid that he'd take offense to some stupid teenagers on the internet then he deserves to be made fun of. That was probably the ONE chance we'll ever get to hear this and now we can't because some pussy got his feelings hurt.
>>
I feel like this is easy to fake tho, just get an empty cassette case and print out the album cover.
>>
>>75139235

i think that was a secondary issue, in the sense it made the guy bitter and spiteful about the whole thing. however, if you were also familiar with the situation, you would know that he said that he would contact constellation records to ask if it was okay to release it, and you know they either ignored it or flat out said no, most likely the latter.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.