[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUMANZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gorillaz_humanz_gorillaz_big.jpg (357KB, 1594x800px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz_humanz_gorillaz_big.jpg
357KB, 1594x800px
Opinions on the new Gorillaz album?
>>
>>75137141
>album released
>not enough damon
>its pretty basic
>single released
>only damon
>its great
>>
It really should have come out a lot sooner. While I think the content was good, it wasn't worth the hype after all that time.
>>
>>75137141
I want to fuck Noodle
>>
the one time i whole heartedly agree with melon, its a 5/10. not good but has enough good tracks for it to not be bad. thoroughly dissapointing
>>
Disappointment of the decade
>>
too much damon. not enough peven everett
>>
The blunder of the century
>>
>>75137141
worst album of the year
>>
File: humanz.png (911KB, 1200x1200px)
humanz.png
911KB, 1200x1200px
>>75137141
It stinks
>>
one time when i was a kid we went to visit my mom in the hospital and i got really excited and we went and took her out to mcdonalds which got me even more excited and i thought we'd find out how long it was going to take until she came back home with us and then my parents told us they were getting a divorce. i didn't eat my food and blamed myself entirely for it happening.

this album was still the most disappointing thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
File: jsutfuckmyshitup.jpg (221KB, 1163x1459px)
jsutfuckmyshitup.jpg
221KB, 1163x1459px
Could be a perfectly solid 8/10 album but has too much garbage
>Strobelite, which got a music video and it's not even remotely like Gorillaz, could've been released by another band and not ever thought to be involved with Damon.
>Submission, which also has no Damon, and despite having a very generic, boring, almost annoying woman's vocals over an eh beat, STILL manages to become bad with an otherwise talented rapper who's voice in no way compliments any part of the song and sounds awful as a result
>Carnival, a whirling, almost irritating, short song that's incredibly repetitive (half the song is a chorus that is just one line over and over), with no Damon AGAIN with eh vocals that sound like the guy on Strobelite
>Sex Murder Party, an overly long song that drags on with a very boring beat, awful lyrics that almost flat out don't make sense, just fucking bad in every way
>She's my collar, a song that manages to SOMEHOW seem overly long when it's barely 3 and a half minutes long, because of how boring and generic it is, with Damon only singing a clunky, bad chorus over and over
>Hallelujah Money, a bizarre beat with a terrible spoken word vocal that makes you want to kill yourself 2 minutes in
>A generic piece of shit that barely breaks 2 minutes and has almost insultingly bad lyrics repeated over and over (Keep in mind, gorillaz has ALWAYS had incredible, beautiful enders)
>3 songs that are flat out better than anything else on the album, Ticker Tape, The Apprentice, and Sleeping Powder WEREN'T INCLUDED ON THE ALBUM, and replaced by some of the songs above
Meanwhile you have songs like Busted and Blue, Charger, Let Me Out, and Andromeda that are phenomenal songs (And surprise surprise, both have lots of Damon), that are thrown to the wayside in favor of flat out bad rapping.

I have no fucking clue of what might've been going through Damon's head making this album. It's blatantly obvious that this album is completely ruined by too many bad tracks.

Overall, 5/10.
>>
>>75140954
kys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.