[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW WEEZER SONG "beach boys"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6620.jpg (141KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6620.jpg
141KB, 1200x630px
Thoughts?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=V3grI90ZmNQ
>>
>>75136460
wtf this is really good
>>
Too much production.
>>
Kinda boring senpai
>>
Not great.

5/10. Best I can do.
>>
File: 1498155225129.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498155225129.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>75136460
>turn it up it's the beach boys
>makin my eyes get moist
>>
pretty good. i havent listened to anything new by them since hurley and this is good. cool album cover.
>>
eh
>>
>>75136863
You NEED to listen to The White Album and EWBAITE! Easily their best stuff since Pinkerton.
>>
>>75136928
thanks rivers i already planned on doing that at some point though
>>
>>75136460
so weezer's doing more make believe type shit
except now they're getting praised for it?
things have really changed since 2005
>>
>>75136863
>i havent listened to anything new by them since hurley and this is good

This is mediocre as fuck. Better than the last two singles though. But yeah, EWBAITE and White are their best albums in the last decade so listen to those.
>>
>>75136940
Who is praising them? Their last 2 singles had pretty poor reactions. Also, Make Believe was successful as fuck and they got some critical acclaim for it along with some initial poor reactions. Its reputation has definitely soured a lot over time though.
>>
>>75136460
>Turn it up its the beach boys
Is Rivers (((ourguy)))?
>>
>>75136460
The song is just ok. But did he seriously sample the Wilson's father berating them from the recording booth? That's kind of cool
>>
Wow this is horse shit.
>>
>the seven zillionth song Rivers has sung that blatantly mentions an artist that inspired his music
>>
File: 1496879466699.jpg (170KB, 1392x996px) Image search: [Google]
1496879466699.jpg
170KB, 1392x996px
Pretty terrible. I knew they'd fuck up their streak
>>
This song along with the other two released are ehh, I thought their last two albums were great - this one is poppier but not bad I guess?? They seemed to have shelved The Black Album for now, which is disappointing, but I am looking forward to this. It's definitely a new direction, which is honestly a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>75137120
nothing wrong with that
>>
Anyone saved the focus group pasta from the other day?
>>
weezer making music like they want to be part of an adam sandlers' movie
>>
>>75136460
Eh. not bad but not my taste
>>
I think rivers had finally figured out how to make pop music that isnt complete shit
>>
This is great by radio standards and better than the first 2 singles but for the love of God, I want Rivers to stay away from this kind over-produced pop. EWBAITE and White were solid albums, why backtrack on them?
I'm really scared we're getting Raditude 2.0 at this point.
>>
>>75137763
Raditude wasn't bad because of the production, it was bad because it was just fucking stupid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsG37JcEQNw&feature=youtu.be
>>
not good
>>
Why does Rivers think summer is still relevant? Is he in the southern hemisphere right now lol
>>
>>75140474
>>75136460
Well, at least it's better than the other two tracks, even if that was a low bar
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cute tune; always nice to hear a bit of praise from any young-er bands. Really hope Brian hears this!
>>
Rivers please just trash this album and release the black album you promised us.
>>
>>75136460
Reminds me of the chainsmokers
>>
>>75136460

Complete fucking garbage. Why do they do this to us?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.