[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /mu/ is not nice to Grimes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 43665984365.jpg (140KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
43665984365.jpg
140KB, 640x1000px
Why does /mu/ is not nice to Grimes?
>>
Because /mu/ is not nice.

And he smells like soggy onions.
>>
>>75135757
fuck off already. jfc
>>
why do these threads always get 150+ replies and why do they show up every fucking day. i like grimes, visions is great, but grimesfags are so insufferable it tooke me 3 years of your meming to finally give in and listen to her
i mean uh haha nice bait
>>
>>75136626
You're confused, anon. If it took you 3 fucking years to listen to her albums you're an idiot.
>>
because you post this beast every single day without anything new to say. this is undeniable.

MODS! BAN THESE POINTLESS SPACE-WASTING THREADS!
>>
>>75136682
i always took her for a meme and listened to california and i didnt like it so that was that
>>
>>75135757
die.
>>
>>75135757
why cant yoru speak proper english
>>
>>75136755
Because he's not an Englishman, you dip. Even some native Englishmen make mistakes e.g. your vs you're.
>>
>>75136743
You first.
>>
File: 1437693303272.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1437693303272.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>75135757
Imagine what you could accomplish if you took the time that you spend shitposting about grimes on /mu/ and used it to start taking english lessons instead..
>>
she's kind of a mean bitch
>>
>>75136912
How
>>
>>75136902
I practice English by talking to you, morons. Stop being grammar nazi.
>>
>>75137026
I did the math and it's actually 0%
>>
>>75136710
>listened to california
Fwiw California is pretty much a one-off throwaway piece in her discography - it really isn't very representative of any other song she's done before.
>>
>>75135757
Because of idiots like you that start three grimes thread every hour
>>
dani nelson is better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.