[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?
>>
>>75135599
She owns all the journalists and can decide to remove youtube videos.
>>
>>75135599
She did. I remember Earl Sweatshirt calling her out on it.
>>
>>75135599
Earl Sweatshirt called it "harmful"
>>
>>75135599
>cultural appropriation
ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75135631
This. She's creeping towards world domination, and nobody is trying to stop her.
>>
>>75135700
I hope they make a giant statue of her so I can sniff her feet whenever I want
>>
>>75135700
>he genuinely thinks Taylor fucking Swift is going to dominate the world

are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded
>>
The Jewel of Nashville can do no wrong
>>
>>75135730
This!
>>
>>75135763
If Trump can become president so can Swift.
>>
>>75135868
I would honestly love a taytay dictatorship
>>
Why don't you take your shitty bait to /pol/?
>>
>>75135877
>>75135868
wew
What would her policies be?
>>
>>75135897
All the boys get cockcages.
>>
>>75135958
go on
>>
>>75135877

I could live under Tay
>>
File: 1475351139724.jpg (18KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1475351139724.jpg
18KB, 409x377px
I do not understand the hype this basic pop star gets on this board. What gives?
>>
>>75136047
Waifuists.
>>
>>75136047
95% is ironic shitposting even if they don't admit it. I wouldn't worry too much
>>
>>75135958
She just got my vote.
>>
>>75135599
>Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?
She did. However, she was smart enough to not give into them.
>>
>>75136220
I hope so, anon.
>>
>>75136220
it used to be that way, i know because i did that. but now these threads are full of unironic waifufags
>>
>>75136455
It's always either BRAAAAAP posting or fags talking about her feet.
What's the fucking point? Her music is the blandest shit on the planet, even her recent shit. I don't get the obsession. It's pathetic.
>>
>>75135599
Besides Bork, I don't think there's a more fuckable woman in pop
>>
>>75136502
people posted ironically and the weirdos started opening up, thinking it was now acceptable for their fetishes and waifus to be discussed
it was a meme that went too far
at this point there's no going back
>>
>>75135897
seize the means of music distribution
>>
>>75137572
It's reaching the levels of furfags now. Same with Grimesniggers shoving her mug into everything.
They're literally the furfags of /mu/.
>>
>>75138072
Fact
>>
>>75135700

>Our future won’t be too different. When you buy flatpack furniture, the little instruction booklet will, as a matter of course, show Taylor Swift (in a retro halterneck polka-dot dress) correctly assembling your crappy nightstand. You’ll soon get used to her constant presence in TV ads: loveable-loser-husband-Taylor Swift surprising bitchy-wife-Taylor Swift and the Taylor Swift kids with some surprisingly edible boil-in-the-bag rice; Taylor Swift finally plucking up the courage to ask Taylor Swift out on a date, once she’s gobbled up some extra-minty chewing gum; black and white footage of Taylor Swift falling off a ladder at work as dedicated-lawyer-Taylor Swift reads out the toll-free number. A few things might jar at first: North Korean Ambassador Taylor Swift’s furious speech at the United Nations, or the first blurry security footage of a greasy-haired and trenchcoated Taylor Swift carrying out grisly gun massacre in a Minneapolis mall – but after a while, you’ll find it hard to remember how things could ever have existed before. After all, it’s impossible to think outside of language.
>>
>>75135897
neo-liberal "slay queen" politics
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.