[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watches reddit & morty >supports gamergate >reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 42

File: im in love with the BBC.jpg (158KB, 1552x800px) Image search: [Google]
im in love with the BBC.jpg
158KB, 1552x800px
>watches reddit & morty
>supports gamergate
>reviews memes
>is 30+ years of age
why do you take him seriously again?
>>
>>75133311
because all of that is totally irrelevant to his decent taste in music
>>
:ddddd cel chacesta here :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>75133320
>it's not me doing those things, it's the me that does them SEPARATELY from the normal me, duh doi!
>>
File: IMG_1097.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>75133311
>>
>>75133311
given the amount of Rick and Morty threads on /mu/ I'm pretty sure most of this board watches it too
>>
>>75133320
but he doesn't have decent taste - he reviews albums he knows 14 year olds will want to listen to.
>>
>>75133311
Modern 4chan is basically an edgier reddit.
>>
>>75133388
To be fair you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Rick and Morty
>>
>>75133334
I don't watch him for moral guidance, and I don't care what kind of person he is at all. He could be a serial killer who marinates, grills, and eats babies, and I would still watch his videos because he has good musical taste.
>>
>>75133311
whom are you talking to?
>>
>>75133429
>He could be a serial killer who marinates, grills, and eats babies
You're a piece of shit then.
>>
File: AQayGEd.png (56KB, 800x935px) Image search: [Google]
AQayGEd.png
56KB, 800x935px
>>75133414
I've always found this funny when back in the day you had ebaums world and something awful having this exact same supposed relationship with 4chan
>>
>>75133311
WHY do people even care about his reviews? I understand if you're looking for new music it's a good place maybe, but I know there's people here who may like an album, and he rates it poorly, and then people pretend they don't like it. That kinda behavior is just bullshit and fucking stupid.
>>
>>75133443
actually I am an adult male Homo sapiens
>>
>>75133429
but why watch his videos if you are watching to see what music he is telling you to like or dislike next?

just seems so pathetic.
>>
>>75133480
no, you're shit
>>
>reviews a trap album
>trap influence

What the fuck?
>>
>>75133521
>reviews KILL WHITEY rap drivel
>10/10
>>
>>75133521
He meant that the trap album is influenced by literal traps.
>>
>>75133485
I watch to find new albums
>>
>>75133565
That's a terrible method tbqh
>>
File: niggers.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
328KB, 800x778px
>>75133311
rick and morty is probaly the pinnacle of modern nihilistic absurd comedy, the only people who don't like it are christcucks and contrarian pseuds.
gamergate was real and an actual issue
culture critique is nothing new. memes are the new culture
his age gives him more life experience.
>>
>>75133572
which is why it is not my only method

I hate this board sometimes, why are you all so autistic
>>
>>75133608
I hate this board all of the time
>>
>>75133592
I like you anon. Although I wouldn't call r&m the pinnacle of modern absurdist comedy, it definitely doesn't deserve the hate it gets
>>
>>75133485
it's pretty simple, I really like music and want to talk/listen/read about it all the time. If there's a review of an album I really like, I watch reviews. They frequently point out things I hadn't considered before
>>
>>75133311
>is a member of the """skeptic""" community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFzKvTeM3w
>>
>>75133443
autism spotted
>>
>>75133968
>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH XDDddD
>>
>>75133417
Except you don't, but it's a pretty enjoyable show still.
>>
File: fantano rnm tweets.png (23KB, 604x198px) Image search: [Google]
fantano rnm tweets.png
23KB, 604x198px
Well /mu/?
>>
>>75135420
I thought that was ironic when I first saw it, but I'm not too sure now...
>>
>>75135420
Sangatsu no Raion, really. Great show. That said, I don't hate Rick and Morty, I just don't care for it.
>>
>>75135537

>anime
>>
>>75135553
>complain about anime
>on 4chan
baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1498889957826.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498889957826.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>75135583

I'm not complaining but saying an anime is more intellectual than Rick And Morty is hilariously stupid
>>
the problem with him isn't his taste in music
or his affinity in dealing with alt-right memelords "For Discussion" even though he just jerks them off
or his love towards egotistical, rage-driven movements like Gamergate and Bernie Bros
or even the fact that his review style is incredibly banal and novice compared to fucking PITCHFORK, i mean holy shit

it's that he legitimately believes NOW that he is a guiding voice in not only "music discussion" but Big Media and politics as well
>>
>He doesn't watch the meme review
Honestly desu, get laid.
>>
>>75135625
Most of them would be less intellectual, I agree - however, I feel Sangatsu is probably one of the few exceptions. Especially given the themes it touches on and how it touches on them. It's a lot less... societal commentary focused and more internally and psychologically focused.
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (46KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
46KB, 750x563px
>>75133429
>He could be a serial killer
>>
>>75133311
I don't, I just like the way he presents his opinions on music
>>
>>75133592
>I like thing, so whoever doesn't is a pseud!

pic related

>>75133320
His taste is fucking boring. Have you seen his year-end lists?

>>75135625
I could name a few anime that are better than Rick and Morty.
>>
>>75135638
>Implying a man who shares his opinion for a living isn't an influence in popular social media.
How are you this stupid?
>>
File: do it.jpg (54KB, 688x662px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
54KB, 688x662px
>hating rick and morty
>>
>>75135860
It's a decent show, just a bit overrated
>>
File: 1504590238119.jpg (12KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504590238119.jpg
12KB, 294x313px
>>75133311
You meme parrots didn't jump on the R&M hate wagon during season 1 and 2 so why start at 3? I don't even like the show but it's interesting to see all this forced hate for a cartoon.
>>
>tfw all the pretentious normies jumped on the Rick And Morty bandwagon literally during its worst season so far

I fucking hate normies
>>
>>75133320
horrible taste in electronic music and his reviews are generally random at times, he does have a wide musical palette
>>
>>75133455
Nice Amanchu image, anon
>>
>>75134702
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>75135553
It's a cartoon, mate, why give a hoot
>>
>>75136108
>he does have a wide musical palette

lel
>>
>>75136145

because anti- Rick And Morty fags throw such an enormous shitfit of autism anytime somebody even references the show

then they go and jerk off over Game Of Thrones and Twin Peaks
>>
File: antny.jpg (157KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
antny.jpg
157KB, 1200x674px
>>75133311
His taste is more reliably-similar to mine than other reviewers, and most print-media reviewers are pretentious overly-political faggots who barely talk about the music itself anyway. He also just generally knows his shit.

>Reviews memes
>Supports Gamergate
>Is 32
Not to spoil the mood for ya, but his age is right when kids started growing up on the internet, so him being dick-deep in internet culture after growing up an and making a living off of it isn't exactly surprising
>>
>>75133311
Rick & Morty is alright to be honest.

Not all of it works, but as a whole its mostly good.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I haven't seen all of it, and really only watch it when other people I'm around are watching it.

The only time I ever watch TV or movies on my own is if
>I'm tripping on acid
>>
>>75136160
I'm talking specifically about nitpicking over >anime even though it's literally just a style of cartoon
>>
>>75134130
2 hours late but why are you upset? Edge is nice sometimes, people are too fucking sweet lately.
>>
Who said I do? I only ever watch him to laugh at his absolute shit taste and ignorance when it comes to metal.
>>
>>75133311
I love how hysterical you retards get over people liking rick and morty. You claim to be contrarian and individualistic but at the same you are desperate to conform to the currently prevalent groupthink on here out of fear you will be labeled a redditor. It's hilarious.
>>
>>75135734
name the anime, anon
>>
>>75136698
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tatami Galaxy
Kaiba
Cowboy Bebop
Maybe Bakemonogatari
>>
>>75136719
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
tryhard and overrated. you could make a compelling case for it though.
>Tatami Galaxy
maybe. good show for sure
>Kaiba
havent seen it
>Cowboy Bebop
i agree
>Maybe Bakemonogatari
no way
>>
>>75136719
Angel's Egg. Also has an amazing soundtrack album. Alternatively Ergo Proxy, Perfect Blue, Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>75136108
Thank you! I mean rock and hip-hop he's ok, but electronic he knows so little about I don't even know how is he capable of forming an opinion sometimes. Even he realised it at some point I think cause he rarely reviews elctronic music nowadays.
>>
>>75133311
seems like a cool guy to hang out with
>>
>>75137195

this, people who rag on Anthony probably have no friends
>>
>>75133417
Please tell me you are stating this in a ironic manner.
>>
>>75137398
>>75134702
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>75137261
>>
>>75135625
>implying Rick and Morty is intellectual
>implying that anime like Evangelion, Monster or Serial Experiments Lain doesn't exist
>>
>>75133311
>not related to music in any way, and it's not that bad of a show, people only hate it because of the community surrounding it
>why is it a bad thing to support journalistic integrity
>also not related to music and it's also clearly a joke
>most critics are much older, so I don't see how that's relevant
I take him seriously because he has pretty good taste, and he's great at reviewing music. His very articulate and clearly has a great ear and points a lot of things out about albums I never previously realized that can make me see things differently. He also reviews a lot of music I wouldn't otherwise know about so he introduces me to a lot of music I end up liking a lot
>>
>>75137487
>"Evangelion, Monster, Serial Experiments Lain, the list goes on..."

kys entry-level pseud

even the best anime is less intellectual than a decent western cartoon
>>
>>75135965
thanks for justifying every 'over-rated' thing
>>
>>75137523
>even the best anime is less intellectual than a decent western cartoon

elaborate
>>
>>75135996
Because reddit likes it. Patricians will turn on literally anything the moment it becomes well received.
>>
>>75136058
>the most recent season is the worst
>i got in when it was new
you're a hipster
>>
File: 3a1.png (1016KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
3a1.png
1016KB, 1280x717px
>>75136144
Nice completely ironic pasta.
>>
>>75137435
works this hard on bait
>>
>>75137577
This is a pasta. I know /mu/ is behind everybody but seriously.
>>
>>75137523
>even the best anime is less intellectual than a decent western cartoon.

A real argument maybe?
>>
>>75137435
My favorite thing about this pasta is the Rick and Morty is way way way way way more Justin Roiland's show than Dan Harmon's
>>
I stopped taking him serious when he gave that album with the Brits making kpop a 9. His taste is shit.
>>
>>75137806

He gave it an 8, not a 9.
>>
File: objectively wrong opinion.png (270KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
objectively wrong opinion.png
270KB, 590x385px
also you should have stopped taking him seriously after this
>>
>>75133311
he validates my music taste when no one else would! not RYM and NOT EVEN YOU, /MU/!
>>
Rick and Morty is objectively great.

>supports gamergate

lolwut?
>>
>>75137895
I recall back when gamergate was still a thing he was asked his opinion on it and said, quite accurately, that Sarkeesian was getting hate from the gaming community because she positioned herself as an outsider
>>
>>75137888
yeah desu that album is a 5/10 at best
>>
>>75138099

oh man you're HILARIOUS
>>
>>75133485
Out of loneliness, his opinions may be shit but it's kind of like having a friend with a mutual interest
>>
>>75138223
I'm not even joking, well I am, but I believe what I said. That album is not that good. The production is awful and most of the lyrics are quite lame. There are some great songs especially Runaway, but as a whole album it's not that good, and also if you completely stop taking a critic seriously because they have an opinion you disagree with, you're fucking retarded
>>
File: new order movement.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
new order movement.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>75133311
He should actually review New Order - Movement.
>>
>>75136148
he does though, his reviews are some of the most obscure things on the internet
>>
Nobody takes reviewers seriously. All their views are purely opinion based. I guess some people like music that is VERIFIED HIPSTER COOLNESS, but they are fucking idiots with the depth of my piss puddle.
>>
>>75133311
his taste is ok, and while i might not always agree with it, he at least tries to back his opinions up with some kind of reasoning
i also don't know anyone else who does music reviews in such a wide variety of genres (and ranging from small bands to pop stars) who does more in-depth reviews in a video/audio format
>>
>>75133543
If you believe this, you have not listened to that album
>>
>>75133311
>supports gamergate
I know this is /mu/, but exactly why is this bad?
>>
>>75139761
are you serious

explain to me what gamergate is and why it was successful
oh wait it fucking wasn't
>>
>>75133592
This
Also his meme review is obviously a joke. If it weren't for OP mentioning that, I would have taken the b8
>>
>>75133414
/mu/ is an edgier reddit. I've got to stop checking out old boards, you people have destroyed mu, fit, and fa beyond recognition.
>>
>>75139770
Gamergate was a consumer revolt against several games journalism sites after a string of incidents whereby it was revealed what little journalistic integrity and loyalty to its readers they actually had
Gamergate failed because people are retarded and like to pick fights rather than discuss several issues that is holding video games journalism back from being a credible source

I don't even play video games btw
>>
>>75133311
Well, no, I'm not gay or a woman, but I actually prefer to keep my bedroom as cold as I can without it becoming unbearable, for example, right now with all the fans running and the A/C on my room is only 19 degrees Fahrenheit. I do this because it has been scientifically proven that colder temperatures are optimal for improving brainpower and memory, which is why I will REFUSE to listen to a new album by any artist unless the room I am in is at least under 30 degrees, or else I know I won't be able to properly appreciate and interpret the musical composition.

Seriously, get yourself a few fans. Not one of those rinky dinky USB desk fans either, I mean a big one, a nice big standing Lasko in a metal case. From there you can work yourself up to nicer models, like a Dyson Tower. Your music listening experience is suffering without it.
>>
>>75139895
?
>>
>>75139770
I don't even care about it, but the fact that people are butthurt about GG years after the fact really makes you think.
>>
>theres literal gamergates on /mu/

I knew there was a good reason /mu/ has been shit for the past 4 years
>>
>>75140455
Because it was a spectacular failure; it made the gamers who were initially displeased with the way they were being painted by gaming journalism look even worse than they did before, and it proved the point of several opponents to GG that gamers are misogynistic man children
Despite it initially being birthed from good intentions, to make gaming journalism more transparent to its readers, it was a massive fuckup to all involved
>>
NEWS FLASH

ALL OF U FAGS ARE GONNA BE OVER 30 ONE DAY TOO
>>
>>75136698
here's some shows for intellects
>haruhi
>lucky star
>azumanga daoih
all of them have patrician soundtracks as well
>>
>>75136719
I don't really care about the claim that Rick and Morty is intellectual (it's nothing special in that regard), but anime doesn't tend to have many titles that are funny/mainly comedy but also telling a story worth getting invested in the way western shows like Futurama, Bojack Horseman, or Rick and Morty do. Maybe part of that is Japanese vs. Western humor, but can you name an anime that's primarily intended to be a comedy that also has a good story? I feel like most anime titles really want to be taken seriously, even when they know they are over the top.
>>
>>75133311
>>is 30+ years of age
I'm too, fucking kid.
>>
>>75135625
>comparing a single show to an entire country's billion dollar industry
>>
>>75133723
YMS is there. hes definitly not in the skeptic community. its just some bros hanging out
>>
>>75141341
crack open a cold with the boys
>>
>>75141341
YMS is based
>>
File: FOTM2.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FOTM2.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
why the FUCK has he not reviewed Kittys new album
>>
File: CmonSon.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CmonSon.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>Gave one of the best albums of the last 17 years a 7/10 because "the songs sound too alike"
>Unironically thinks The Life of Pablo is as good as My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Hates the best Death Grips album because "The Bjork samples get incessant" in a 30 minute album
>Unironically thinks DAMN. is a better album than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Only didn't give Bottomless Pit a ten because he didn't like the best song on it
>>
>>75141021
OP isn't just giving him crap for his age idiot. OP is saying that he shouldn't behave that way at the age of 30.
>>
>>75133311
I don't
melon head is a fucking loser
>>
People who watch Rick and Morty are braindead losers
>>
>>75133592
this is the most (not true, by the way) post I've seen here for a long time
>>
>>75139895
fans don't lower temperature you dumb poster, they just push air around the room
technically they actually do work on the air in the room and raise its temperature, but only very slightly so that it's not significant
pick up a thermodynamics textbook brainlet
if you actually want to lower the temperature of your room you need A/C
>>
>>75137523
that's the most blatantly retarded thing I've ever heard and I don't even like anime all that much

What western animation compares to the stuff Madhouse or Gainax?

like holy shit look at the Death Parade movie which was literally a student project for their college and then look at the average CalArts animation portfolio

western cartoons/animation is a fucking joke
>>
>>75139852
>he actually believes the "journalistic integrity" bullshit
>he actually believes a salty ex-boyfriend's vengeful blogpost about how his ex-girlfriend allegedly slept with some game reviewers to get better ratings, even though said reviewers literally didn't even review her game at all ever
Stay retarded.
>>
>>75133431
Kekd
>>
File: 1411033109789.jpg (2MB, 1000x3896px) Image search: [Google]
1411033109789.jpg
2MB, 1000x3896px
>>75142735

Lol get out of here lad
>>
>>75142822
>no actual evidence in pic related
Really makes you think
>>
>>75133311
I don't
>>75133320
A decent taste in music isn't enough to be a professional music critic
>>
>>75142822
>muh integrity in hobby journalism on gawker-style clickbait outlets
like who cares you probably gave them more clicks and games journalism has never ever been good and never will be
>>
I can't stand fantano but only because of his taste in music. This is pretty much a throwback to ~2014 at this point but I want triggered SJWs to leave.
>>
>>75137563
>>the most recent season is the worst
it actually is though
all series use up all their good ideas eventually, turns out that was by season 3 of rick and morty
>>
File: IMG_2463.jpg (123KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.jpg
123KB, 900x506px
The singer from Joywave looks like a twinkier Fatano
>>
>>75142822
>they actually tweeted this
oh wow this is top tier cringe
thank you anon
>>
>>75142822
>wikileaks in 2010: exposing the war crimes of American imperialism
>wikileaks in 2014: whining about feminists ruining muh vidya
>>
>>75133311
Reminder movement is the second best new order album
>>
>>75135996
>>75137563
It actually started out good. now it's just
>le pickle-rick XD
>get shwifty haha
>punch nazis tee-hee
If you don't think this show sunk, I don't know what to tell you.

>>75137893
this but without the irony
>>
>>75144225
>punch nazis
this is good though
>>
>>75144225
>>punch nazis tee-hee
literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>75133392
/thread
>>
https://youtu.be/kgAx3fkfkBI
>>
literally what the fuck is gamergate and why would anyone but basement dwelling incels give a shit about it
>>
File: CQ_x6BHW8AQVHX6.jpg (91KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
CQ_x6BHW8AQVHX6.jpg
91KB, 600x548px
>>75144414
>what the fuck is gamergate
>>
>>75133311
Add casual racism and that basically 4chan isn't it ?
>>
>>75144532
I am so glad I grew out of that mentality t b h
>>
>>75133320
This

OP BTFO
>>
>>75144541
all except the +30 years of age
>>
>>75144243
>>75144249
>using universally-hated figures' pain for easy cash is good, not lazy and not pandering to the increasing left
>>
File: right wing nazi slayer.jpg (25KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
right wing nazi slayer.jpg
25KB, 858x536px
>>75144708
>not defending nazism is pandering to the left
uh huh honey
>>
>>75144752
Senpai, Rick and Myrto's sister get buff and beat up a Westboro-Baptist member. I dont like WBC or nazies, but animating them getting fucked up for laughs has stopped being funny long ago.
>>
>>75144787
why do you think it isn't funny?
>>
>>75144907
Grew out of it? Idunno.
>>
>>75141341
hes skeptical of anti-zoophila
>>
>>75142352
he has shit taste in hip hp
why is this a surprise to you?
>>
>>75133311
>watching/reading reviewers of any media in general
>unable to form your own opinion
>>
Remember when Fantano debated Sarkon and said he doesn't believe in sociology? lol good times
>>
>>75144708
>>75144243
>>75144249

The problem with that mentality is how quickly the definition of "nazi" expands to include anyone the extreme left doesn't like. Actual liberals like Bret Weinstein and Mark Lilla are called Nazis just for making mild critiques of identity politics.
>>
>>75142352
>hated the best Death Grips album
Are you fucking retarded? Did you even listen to the fucking review you idiot? He loved that album, him having a complaint doesn't mean he hated it. I don't even fucking like Fantano but God you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>75140790
>gamers are misogynistic man children
Back to tumblr
>>
>>75133311
most of the people who "hate" rick and morty formed that opinion just because other people in their communities do and they took trollposts about the show seriously

it's a fun show
>>
>>75146106
>anti fa are the real fascists
>feminists? more like feminazis
>leftists call everyone they don't like nazis
- the right
>>
>>75146147
>defending misogyny
back to you know where
>>
>>75136396
hey man don't you get it that fucking normie bitch jennifer shared pickle rick on facebook, that fucking show is shit and for normies! i only do things that are on the "chad" side of chad vs virgin memes do people like me yet
>>
File: stray-from-the-path-band.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stray-from-the-path-band.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
When did /mu/ turn into Anfitfa
>>
>>75146106
there's no ambiguity, that is just slippery slope bullshit
think that non-whites should be exterminated?
get punched
just a whiny liberal who thinks nazis ought to have a safe space?
get told to fuck off
>>
>>75146244
I fucking wish /mu/ was antifa
illegal immigrants from other boards like /pol/ are flooding in like cockroaches, and they're not sending their best. they're sending racists from /b/, misogynists from /v/, incels from /r9k/, nazis from /pol/.
they're destroying the liberal tolerant values of this board
we need a final solution to the nazi problem
>>
File: numale bingo.png (57KB, 436x492px) Image search: [Google]
numale bingo.png
57KB, 436x492px
>>75146257
>>75146305
>omg stop being racist its 2017
>>
>>75146329
not an argument
feels > reals, huh?
>>
>>75133417
C E R T A I N
L E V E L
O F
I N T E L L I G E N C E

Rick & Morty is literally the J. Cole of cartoons
>>
>>75146147
MUH CUPHEAD TUTORIAL

Gamers have a lower iq than even infants, scientifically proven
>>
>>75146305
this, /pol/tards masking politic threads, by making them slightly music related, are fucking annoying.
>>
>>75146329
virgin
>>
>>75146371
>Gamers have a lower iq than even infants
Gamers are smart people who cannot be brainwashed by cultural marxism
>>
>>75146329
>listens to infowars once

I tip my fedora to you, good sir
>>
>>75146305
Do you know how many artists we would stop being able to discuss if this board went antifa?
>>
>>75146383
Roastie
>>
>175 posts
>>
>>75146397
sexist
>>
File: NuMale-graphic.jpg (427KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale-graphic.jpg
427KB, 1050x1080px
>>75146341
>>75146392
>>
>>75140953
Welcome to the NHK is both a really great piece on anxiety and depression and suicide, but is still really fucking funny. I think it's the only example to give though.
>>
>>75146388
l o l

Even among all the things said and done in 2017, that must be the dumbest sentenced anyone's uttered this year.
>>
>>75146409
>2017
>there is someone with a whole folder of these
>this amount of damage control
>>
>>75146417
Spoken like a true retarded feminist
>>
When did he said he supported gamergate?
>>
>>75146438
haha upvote
>>
File: dean-hutton-02.jpg (282KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
dean-hutton-02.jpg
282KB, 800x1199px
>>75146417
>>75146426
This is you
>>
>>75146409
>>
>>75146393
Do you know how many artists we can't discuss due to /pol/tards?
Pete Seeger, Woodie Guthrie, Vektroid, Wendy Carlos... the list just goes on and on
I mean I suppose if you really want to discuss Skrewdriver and Johnny Rebel then you can do that on stormfront. oh wait you can't anymore hahaha
>>
>>75146450
that aint me but ok man
>>
>>75146438
Do you really call yourself a gamer? Fucking disgusting lol. Next you're gonna tell me you also collect anime figurines, you turbofag

>>75146450
Hey now, you don't gotta feel so insecure in your skin, you loaf of whitebread
>>
>>75133392
the guy you are replying to is probably 14
>>
>>75146466
>Woodie Guthrie
didnt bob dylan love the guy?
>>
>>75146475
>Do you really call yourself a gamer?
I never said that you stupid nu-male
>Next you're gonna tell me you also collect anime figurines, you turbofag
Ok so you are also a retarded normalfag
And no I don't
>>
>>75133311
Most of the time when he reviews an album I feel like he didn't listen to the album itself, I noticed that if an album is "mellow" he dismisses it out right with 6 or 7 and doesn't look into it further.
>>
>>75146475
>lol gamers are fucking neckbeard losers why don't you listen to EDM and hip hop you fucking loser
>>
>>75146500
>Nu-male
>normalfag

Hahaha lol, you're exactly like a youtube atheist from 7-8 years ago. God, your life must be so fucking pathetic, you loser. Geeze, go out and get some sun.

>And no I don't

Mhm, sure you don't, you gooklover
>>
File: numale2.jpg (56KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
numale2.jpg
56KB, 960x960px
>>75146305
>>75146375
>>75146466
>waah stop rung my safe space please
>>
>>75146329
/pol/ a shit
>>
>>75146545
no swearing on my board :-)
>>
>>75146527
>I only listen to the finest gaming OSTs
>Btw, that stands for Original Soundtrack, you uncultured swine
>Games are the highest art form achieved by man
>>
I just recently started having distain for Fantanos videos after noticing i just watch them when im bored and i dont even know why.
>>
>>75146545
this is just general autism though...
>>
>>75146537
4chan is anime website, fuck off to reddit you normalfag
>>
>>75146329
>Believing theres a mutual standardisation of opinion on an anonymous imageboard.

Post a pic of your eyes.
>>
>>75146555
>only true patricians can understand the genius of Kanye West, Taylor Swift and Grimes
>>
us gamers are oppressed
it's time to stand up and fight for our hobby, nay, our lives
I didn't choose to be a gamer. I didn't choose to be the ruler of tamriel and the hero of new vegas. I was born to be
gaming is our lifes, and we must defend it from feminists who are trying to destroy it
>>
File: 1505135020344.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1505135020344.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
GamerGate was only the beginning
>>
>>75146593
You sound mad, are you ok? You know what, you should take your medicine, make a hot cocoa and let your weiner dog loose on some hot anime babes ;)
>>
>>75146545
not an argument
feels > reals, huh?
>>
>>75146599
My eyes are green
>>
>>75146611
Man, if you've got any video game ost you might as well just cut your dick off right now. Because, let's be real, you're never gonna put it to good use.
>>
>>75146639
Shouldn't you be fapping to cuckold porn while defending women's rights on reddit?
>>
>>75146643
That sounds p. aryan to me. gtfo /mu/
>>
>>75133334
>Award winning scientists talk about politics
>Somehow their views on this entirely separate unrrelated field should reflect on their profession.

Obviously an exaggerated analogy, but a person's politics and sense of humor has no bearing on their analysis of music.

From what I've seen Pitchfork isn't as great of a guide for good music. Its not bad by any means, but i usually enjoy the things that TND recommends. I like that he actually rates things on a bell curve, Pitchfork seems to regularly give out 7s or higher for average records.
>>
>>75146653
There are more good video game soundtracks than hip hop albums
>>
>>75146623
This is something nu-male normies would share on their Facebook
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (42KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
42KB, 800x682px
>>75146660
You're sounding pretty reddit right now yourself. Really makes you think.
>>
>>75146700
not spotting obvious roleplaying.
I should have just stuck to popping in out of here for recs.
>>
WHATS WRONG WITH RICK AND MORTY WHATS WRONG WITH RICK AND MORTY WHATS WRONG WITH RICK AND MORT
>>
>>75146731
reddit is exremely politically correct
>>
>>75146681
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
>supports gamergate

I still don't know wtf that was about
>>
>>75146750
Except for the subreddits that are literally "/r/lynchniggers" or "fatpeoplehate".

I think they got shut down though. Either way, reddit is only really "bad" because its extremely popular and because it's system is based on incentivizing "UPBOAT" posts instead of discussion. Things that are flavor of the week memes get exposure and anything controversial or different is buried.
>>
>>75146537
says tthe fucking mongrel cuck.you are Amerimutt arent you?
>>
>>75146760
t. nu-male

>>75146780
fatpeoplehate and alt-right subreddit got banned
>>
This thread has gone from a strong 2 to a decent 0
>>
>>75146780
why bother arguing with someone like this
just stop responding to this retard fa m
>>
File: 1505328227513.jpg (48KB, 662x441px) Image search: [Google]
1505328227513.jpg
48KB, 662x441px
Anybody who takes any music reviewer seriously is an insecure pleb.
Every music reviewer I've come across has shit taste anyways. Anthony gave Slowdive 2017 a 4/10, so that just confirms his pleb status even more.
>>
>>75146787
feelsbadman.

And yet there's shit like /r/anarchism that openly champions violence against protesters and encourages people to take weapons to rallies.

/pol/ did a raid some weeks back and somehow arguing that these ideas was only polarizing centrists to the side of the right was considered to controversial. Got banned within an hour. People there genuinely think that trying to hospitalize "fascists" is the solution and cite Weimar Germany as an example.

Completely missing the point that Weimar Germany had constant streetfights between communists/fascists that enabled the latter to politicize the violence and justify special powers.
>>
>>75146807
>lol you are retarded I don't want to argue with you
>>
>>75146841
>"Shouldn't you be fapping to cuckold porn while defending women's rights on reddit?"
>an argument
are you serious?
I mean I know that is bait but damn it's too tempting.
>>
>>75146750
(not true by the way)
reddit loves anti-sjw stuff more than anything
they use every chance they can get to shit on political correctness
edgy and offensive memes hit the front page all the time
reddit is also funded by right wing venture capitalists
>>
>>75146859
Says the guy who has been calling others manchildren who fap to anime
>>
>>75142308
>dog rapist
>based
>>>/b/
>>
>>75146887
>>dog rapist

Explain this.
>>
>memes
no, memes are madness. any person who goes about spewing memes, I keep away from
>>
>>75146896
>he doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
>>
File: nigger.jpg (80KB, 846x433px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
80KB, 846x433px
>gives an 8/10 to this bland piece of shit
>says "it's the best dream pop he's heard in years"

he's a fucking retard.
>>
>>75146878
Yeah that's why lot of people with politically incorrect opinions get shadowbanned
>>
File: 1500052949439.jpg (414KB, 1052x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1500052949439.jpg
414KB, 1052x1078px
>>75146329
>>75146409
>>75146450
>>75146545
t. butthurt nu-male
>>
Hey /mu/, I'm a girl but feminists have driven me to become a misogynist.

We all know well how sjws infiltrated our hobbies like mewsic, video games and comics. Seeing that the movie remakes and cartoons nowadays are turning into ideological mouthpieces by its staff. Gameplay in vidya games sidelined just to insert someone's opinion or to prove a point. Dc and Marvel Comics rejecting their fanbase, we all know this.

I'm so disillusioned with all this that when I even see a name of a woman or even see a woman involved in a franchise,comics, games or whatever hobby I just reject it completely. (women enemies in vidya are okay though because I get to kill them).

A Female MC? To the garbage bin you go. I get irritated when they complain about a female character getting shafted or not being badass, in my mind, they're just bitching about that their favorite character isn't as badass as the boys. And I imagine that THEY think a woman and a man are equal. Ugh it pisses me off so much.

When I go and see youtubers, when i see a female gamer, or a female reviewer, any female at all that caters to my hobbies, I ignore those videos. When a woman is in a youtube chatroom, I skip her parts in a video, or if I'm feeling salty, I'll straight up just leave a comment calling her a cunt and then close the video.

When I see a franchise that features a gay or a transgender character in their works. I don't see them as a person anymore. In my mind, I think the writers simply placed a degenerate in there just to say "Hey! I'm not homophobic/transphobic! I'm very tolerant!" and if I'm feeling extremely salty, I think they are using that character to fulfil their fantasies and get internet points for being "oh so different". And when they just have to point out that character is gay all the time, that'll come off to me that that character is just a faggot, and has no other personality or whatsoever.
>>
File: Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg (99KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg
99KB, 600x775px
>>75147057
Is this you
>>
>>75147057
underrated
>>
>>75147073
It's gotten to the point that when I read articles that if there is a rape incident, or when those three groups get marginalized at their workplace I know shouldn't empathize because their just using those crimes to get attention, or maybe their making up or lying about the crime, or maybe they are just so so sensitive that every little thing that happens to them is an offense worthy enough to send their oppressors to jail. And I give the accusers oppressors the benefit of the doubt. shocking. Note that I'm not American though, when that shit happens in my country it's super serious business.

When I see the news when a gay or trans suing their company for harassment. I pity the company, not them.

I hope Japanese stuff like anime, manga, music, and it's video games remain pure from this, it's my only entertainment outlet now :(
>>
>>75147057
>Sam Hyde
>nu male
nope
>>
>>75146966
(not true by the way)
mods cant shadowban people
and admins dont give a shit cause these people make them money
>>
>>75147094
he was on the original picture too lmao
just look at >>75146409
>>
You dare insult video games?
Now you DIE
>>
>>75144225
>It actually started out good. now it's just
>>le pickle-rick XD
>>get shwifty haha
>>punch nazis tee-hee
get shwifty was season 2 and punching nazis was season 1
pickle rick was retarded but every other episode of season 3 has been good
>>
File: afss.jpg (538KB, 1524x1278px) Image search: [Google]
afss.jpg
538KB, 1524x1278px
>>75135696
reminder that this happened
>>
>>75142316
>tfw you KNOW she browses /mu/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIItwh_DOPE
>>
>Rick and Morty is reddit

Bullshit, stop letting the fanbase dictate your enjoyment of something.
>>
>>75147269
it's not only reddit, it's garbage, too.
>>
File: rmbtfo.jpg (331KB, 1231x767px) Image search: [Google]
rmbtfo.jpg
331KB, 1231x767px
you need to go back
>>
>>75147283

Cool man I was waiting for your opinion on the matter
>>
>>75147306
glad I delivered
>>
>>75147300

Who ever made this is literally on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>75147300
who the fuck has such a sad obsession that they actually spend the time making shit like this
>>
lol what? people actually watch reviews of music albums
>>
>>75147328
>>75147340
unlike you, people can actually argue.
>>
>>75147354

People can argue without being obsessive and autistic
>>
>>75139437
This bait is just too reall and sad
>>
>>75147372
you can't
>>
>>75140790
>initially being birthed from good intentions
it wasnt
it was started to be a harassment campaign but disguised so people with good intentions will join it too
i would say that after that it had good intentions for a while when lot of people who just wanted to improve game journalism joined
but they quickly left or turned into assholes too
>>
>>75147427
actually it's about ethics in video game journalism
>>
>>75133417
I know you're meming but
> this is what redditards actually believe
>>
>>75146653
Damn I guess I'm a virgin now
>>
>>75133311
he also has a wife, unlike you, a 30+yo loser.
>>
>>75147300
autism
>>
>>75147381
so?`being able to argue is worthless autist
>>
>>75147441
They targeted gamers.
Gamers.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.
Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
>>
>>75147441
It was at first but then it became something for mediocre people to have something to talk about for years
>>
>>75147300
at this point, what isn't reddit
>>
>>75140819
>
What do you know about death anon? Does it wait until you've hit a certain age?
>>
>>75147584
Oh fuck off you little faggot
>>
>>75138223
Hi Kanye
>>
>>75146257
God i hate low test leftists
>>
>>75147508
So first you say you can argue without being autistic, and now you say arguing is worthless anyways? Keep squirming ahahaha
>>
>hurr im so srs, I am adult

First of all, a lot of memes are funny, but calling it a "meme" is already condemning it to your disaproval, which is worth a sack of shit. I'm obvious not talking about shitty 9gag memes but rather natural-born, 2008-type, 4chan/krautchan/2chan memes.

Secondly, Rick and Morty is enjoyable and I watch it, but I too feel the urge to punch anyone wearing a pickle rick shirt. The level of fanboyism reeks of cancer.

Thirdly, reddit has its uses and I'm sure some /r's are worthwhile, but I too disagree with the platform overall. It does not invalidate the opinion of a reviewer, though.

No idea what gamergate is, I wasn't paying atention.
>>
>>75147699
That 1st guy wasnt me. youll know one day when u finally lose ur virginity to ur 2nd cousin
>>
holy shit, I just created a reddit account to post on r/KotakuInAction and got banned from the subreddit "for trolling" 3 minutes making after two comments there

I then message the mods to ask how I was trolling and got banned from messaging the mods

in their fucking sidebar it says
>KotakuInAction is a community that condemns willful [sic] censorship
>>
>>75147827
what did you post bro
>>
>>75147849
the comments are deleted in the thread but you can read them on my user page
https://www.reddit.com/user/gamer_gator88/
>>
>>75147827
Why even bother going there? Its based on circle jerking and pathetic people trying to feel like they have power.
>>
>>75147860
man wtf is that site lol
>>
>>75147860
Seems like you poked on some wounds there.

you were being kinda agressive, but since they have that message on the sidebar...
>>
>>75147784
Stop talking like an interchangeable cog then. Im better than you. I know more than you. Give it up
>>
>>75147907
Well I wanted to see if they were actually opposed to censorship, or just opposed to censorship of ideas they agree with, kind of like how the_donald passes itself off as pro free speech but deletes any comment that isn't pro trump

honestly I didn't expect to get banned so quickly, I thought I could pass myself off as one of them if I peppers my comments with enough disparaging remarks about women and SJWs
>>
File: a3646364123_16.jpg (85KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3646364123_16.jpg
85KB, 700x700px
>>75147914
I AM BETTER THAN YOU I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU YOURE GOING TO BE MY BITCH, MY SLAVE, MY THING TO PLAY WITH IF YOU DIE FOR YOUR WIFE YOURE HYPNOTIZED I AM A SOCIOPATH AND WHEN I SEE YOU IM THINKING ABOUT WHERE YOUR ARMS WILL GO, WHERE YOUR FEET WILL GO, WHERE YOUR HANDS WILL GO, WHERE ILL PUT YOUR HEAD
>>
>>75147967
t. nu male
>>
>>75147934
as a next mission, you should go entirely in the opposite direction and see if they start sucking you off.
>>
>>75133311
>why do you take him seriously again?
Because he's 30+ years of age
>>
>>75147977
You have just no idea who i am or what ive done ;)
>>
>>75147991
>;)

: ^)
>>
>>75147914
do you think youre better than me? nobody is better than me. If you have to point something out its usually the opposite you little faggot.
>>
>>75147991
fuck off you're not edgy and in the real world you'd get ripped to shreds by real psychopaths

like me
>>
>>75147991
I'm sure the rest of the population is also unaware of your existence.
>>
File: yk0liSJ.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yk0liSJ.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>75148036
>>
File: fb4.png (276KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.png
276KB, 432x313px
>>75148036
>it's entirely possible that this was posted completely unironically
>>
>>75148036
My little brothers friend was just like you and stayed with our family for 3 years and did a bunch of passive aggressive shit then me and my dad started fucking with him and he was in bed for 3 weeks all day while waiting to transfer to a new store to work. Everyone thinks theyre a psycho...i was just quoting an album. My grandpa was a pacific war vet and he used to say if youre going to be bad, be bad.
>>
>>75148132
Lol you had a family growing up? Pussy shit lmao
>>
>>75148174
My family rules i love my mommy and daddy
>>
>>75140790
>Because it was a spectacular failure
This is a huge fucking lie.

Gamergate was the first salvo against Gawker Media. They still blamed GG even after Hulkster and Peter Thiel finished them off.
>>
>>75148132
how did you fuck with your brothers friend
>>
>>75148365
my dick
>>
>>75133311
Because he regularly makes videos about contemporary music. Fuck if I'd plow through the amount of shit music he does
>>
>>75140953
Man don't lump Bojack with R&M
>>
>>75142924
>make a claim
>get proven wrong
>WOW LIKE WHO CARES REALLY
Why to liberals resort to this "argument" so much?
>>
>>75148845
>proven wrong
making a long series of assertions without any evidence to back them up doesn't prove anything
it doesn't even amount to an argument
>>
>>75147057
>it's an "antifa """meme""" is just an old /pol/ meme but crudely inverted" episode
Embarrassing
>>
>>75148936
What do you expect? They don't know how to build or create things themselves so they just steal.
>>
>>75148936
>>75148960
>implying /pol/ hasnt always been doing the same thing
>>
>>75147094
He probably put himself in there so people would think he was a harmless nerd and not a vicious mass murderer
>>
>>75142377
>idiot
>shouldn't behave that way at 30
fuck off, we are here on a taiwanese anime pedo forum, it ain't any better. no need for a constant holier than thou shitty attitude and no, at 30+ your life doesn't change dramatically and you don't acquire superpowers or some byzantine superior taste even if you're a kissless virgin. looking down some youtuber for being a youtuber is pathetic
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.