[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_3.png (3MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
3MB, 1919x1079px
/mu/ BTFO
>>
Hes right for once. Comfy af album
>>
light 8 was the only possible answer
>>
>>75130134
Imagine being such a beta cuck that instead of forming your own opinions you watch reviews from hipsters and let them dictate what you should like. Imagine that.
>>
File: 1l1rqd0kpo1500.jpg (103KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1l1rqd0kpo1500.jpg
103KB, 480x352px
>>75130369
baited for this exact response
>>
everything is in its right place - radio head
i don't think anyone got btfo
>>
>>75130134
>making a thread this fast after a review goes up
>obviously subscribed to the channel to get notifications
Do tell how you're not a shill.
>>
File: j.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>75130381
this is you
>>
we should ban fantano threads
>>
finally i know my opinion
>>
>>75130369
I used to get triggered by these fags fantano posters a lot in the past, but let me tell you it's just not worth it; most of them post him just to bait people, filter them and your faith in /mu/ will be a little restored, trust me
>>
>>75130134
Why don't you say something about the album (or even the review, for that matter) instead of a childish "BTFO!" which doesn't even make sense cause the board doesn't hate the album, so a good score triggers no one

Dumb shill
>>
>>75130470
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
OMG FANTANO RATES ANOTHER ALBUM AFTER P4K HAHA HE DID IT AGAIN

kys yourselves you losers
>>
>>75130523
honestly this p4k already reviewed the album weeks ago not as good as their debut
>>
>>75130419
nope you're the only retard taking these threads that seriously
>>
>>75130134
>woah some bland but COMFY twee pop with occassional noise pop bits and synths undertow! nothing new but truly THE best I've heard from the genre I didn't really dive into nowadays and the fact that it was perfected in late 90s and very early 00s doesn't bother me at all because IT'S JUST MY OPINION you know
>>
>>75130369
>beta cuck

Yes, this is /mu/
>>
Thank G*d I can like this album publicly now.
>>
lol, I thought he just shits on everything that veers into reverby dream pop territory

From what it looks like Fantano just gives big name bands that only got 6s & 7s from media the high numbers, and the ones praised he gives low scores. What a turbofag lel
>>
>>75130134
He lost all credibility this year
>>
Didn't he complain about the muddy mix and the distant vocals in LCD? Alvvays does literally the same. Does he even listen to the shit he's reviewing?
>>
>>75131427
I haven't watched either review but distant vocals or muddy mixes work much better in some contexts than others, so it's not necessarily hypocritical to critique that on one album but love it on another.
>>
>>75130369
p4k and fantano score threads are threads for people who have never listened to the album nor have any intention to listen to the album to shitpost about said album
If you were on /mu/ for more than 3 seconds you would know this.
>>
>>75131259
What credibility?
>>
>>75130134
you know he's lost it when p4k gives a better review of the album
>>
>>75130381
EPIC TROLL xD
>>
>>75130369
You are so mad
>>
File: 1381716161144.jpg (36KB, 343x503px) Image search: [Google]
1381716161144.jpg
36KB, 343x503px
>FAV TRACKS
>doesn't list In Undertow
>>
>stronger songwriting

wrong, fucking pleb. in undertow is perfect but a lot of the songs just sound okay. it's a good album but there were so many perfect songs on their S/T

is he just being contrarian?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.