[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>75128545
I fucking hate music bro why do you all even listen to it
>>
>>75128545
He's my husbando
Glad his videos are up again so I can play them in HQ and fall asleep listening to his voice
>>
shallow rewards comeback when?
>>
He's like Mister Metokur, he just keeps suddenly appearing and disappearing
>>
>>75128545
he doesn't give a fuck actually
and no, he's not 'your guy'
>>
>doesn't like The Disintegration Loops
no
>>
File: dank.jpg (8KB, 300x113px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
8KB, 300x113px
>>75128545
he seems like a well spoken and passionate guy that usually fully fleshes out his opinions on music before sharing them with the world; unlike the majority of music bloggers. plus his speech in videos come off as more natural and stream of consious instead of appearing as someone trying to remember a monlogue they wrote a day ago.
>>
>>75129432
art school kid detected
>>
>>75129503
I never said it was a masterpiece. It's not, but it's not nearly as bad as he made it out to be.
>>
>>75129518
outside of finding it completely unremarkable, he had no major gripes with the music its self. what pissed him off was the narrative that came with that album and how readily people were buying in to it.
>>
>>75129518
>lol the universe made nearly 3000 people die and started a war so 10 people could listen to my shitty ambient music
Get over yourself.
>>
>>75129518
Hi Mark
>>
>>75128545
if he would do video reviews on YT it would definitely tune in.
>>
His videos on Boy George are really fascinating.
>>
>>75130035
i
>>
How did a P4K hasbeen/hipinion exile foster a teenage audience on the music section of a chinese cartoon image board anyway
>>
why does /mu/ meme such terrible writers
>>
>>75130113
I like the realism he approaches his commentary with especially w/r/t the music industry and old trends and bands
>>
>>75130113
>teenage audience
lol waht
>>
>>75130166
just how old do you think most people on this board are?
>>
>>75130113
>why is a board that's obsessed with pitchfork find their old editor who now makes videos about music interesting
do you have 2 brain cells to rub together?
>>
>>75130263
but like

why/how do you people even know who ott is
>>
are there videos where he talks about iconic music instead of irrelevant old indie records?
>>
>>75128871
it doesn't matter if he wants to be /ourguy/ or not. he doesn't get to have a say in the matter
>>
>>75131780
what, do you want him to talk about albums that have already been talked about over and over again?
>>
>>75130976

>why is a board that's obsessed with pitchfork aware of who he is

do you have half a brain cell, even
>>
>>75131922
none of the videos I watched were about shit I know, he could atleast talk about something thats pavement level known
>>
>>75132022
he literally made two videos about boy george and one about kurt cobain
>>
>>75131924
do people actually care about pitchfork anymore though
>>
>>75132065

no one's supposed to admit it, but we all care very deeply about not caring about pitchfork anymore.

but ott is genuinely good contentcow.
>>
>>75128871
damn so edgy. this guy doesn't give a fuck maaaaaaaaaaaannnnn
>>
>>75132022
I think Mercury Rev is close to the same level of Pavement. Plus he did The Police. How have you never heard of the Police? lmao
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.