[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: genesis_by_drew_weidemann_1.jpg (310KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
genesis_by_drew_weidemann_1.jpg
310KB, 1000x1333px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Drugs
>>
>>75126678
Honestly this, he probably did way too much acid in his youth
>>
>>75126657
>his
>>
>>75126706
yes
>>
>>75126657
Losing Lady Jaye.
>>
>>75126706
Genesis' use of the pronoun s/he and he/r was an overly elaborate project to become one person with his (now dead) wife, he continues to refer to himself as a "they" to preserve her memory
>>
Something came over him and he doesnt know what it was
>>
>>75126657
I love her
>>
>>75127113
>her
>>
>>75127010
>>75127025
/thread
>>
>>75127164
He was fairly bonkers even before that
>>
>>75127194
From Cosey's autobiography, he had an ego and acted childish on occasions. I never experienced anything other than sincerity and inspiration from his interviews though. Compared to what other musicians have done, that's hardly horrible.
>>
>>75126678
>>75126689
He did ketamine hundreds of times, he said it made him and his wife feel androgynous, that's when they had the plastic surgery that fucked up their faces.
>>
>>75127941
>He did ketamine hundreds of times, he said it made him and his wife feel androgynous
I'm a fan of the band, but I'm not aware of this. Source? I think they would've done it either way. It's clear that they were soul mates.
>>
>>75128017
Watch 6 minutes in, he's done it 2000-3000 times.
https://pitchfork.com/tv/22-over-under/1956-genesis-p-orridge-rates-action-bronson-los-angeles-and-circumcision/
>>
>>75126657
Is that J Mascis?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.