[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many kids giving this rapist the benefit of the doubt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: xxxtentacion manlet.jpg (117KB, 749x926px) Image search: [Google]
xxxtentacion manlet.jpg
117KB, 749x926px
Are the reactionary Gen Z memes actually true?
>>
>giving a fuck about roasties
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (28KB, 227x326px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
28KB, 227x326px
>>75123771
>>
>>75123755
well what the fuck does "reactionary gen z memes" even mean
>>
>>75123831
according to /pol/, generation z will bring a conservative renaissance
>>
>>75123855
why do they think that? genuinely curious uh aren't generation z kids still in highschool? Pretty sure its too soon to say they're all retarded
>>
>>75123878
Polling shows that Gen Z are the most conservative on social and economic issues since the WWII generation, far more so than millenials.
>>
>>75123907
yeah but millenials like us were dropping n-bombs on halo 2-3 on xbox live & talking about mexicans just as harsh. These polls aren't significant

link though
>>
>>75123941
wait btw on urban dictionary it says ppl born in 95 are generation z lol im not generation z pretty sure im a millenial because i remember home phones & myspace..
>>
I think the idea that gen z is bullshit mostly meme'ed by clickbait articles.
If anything i can see millennials who are getting older selling out like their hippie grandparents did. I dont know, i would like to go back to a society where people werent offended at everything all the time anyways.
Anyways, this guy is going to get his shit shoved in at an October trial if he actually did do it.
>>
>>75123941
>yeah but millenials like us were dropping n-bombs on halo 2-3 on xbox live & talking about mexicans just as harsh
No, that's only the subsection of millenial males that never bought into leftist identity politics and became politically aware through gamergate.
>>
>>75123878
It's a belief based entirely on this one poll of a small number of British students that suggests that kids in the UK may have somewhat tamer views on drinking, drug use and spending than their older counterparts. Somehow this is going to translate into a grand international conservative renaissance.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
>>
>>75124030
gamergate was like 2 years ago dude
xbox live was fucking like 2002.
>>
>>75124063
Gamergate was 2014.
And all those Xbox kiddies in 2002?
They grew up into /pol/acks
>>
>>75124030
yes me & my friends bought into leftist identity politics. I remember watching Amazing Atheist in 2008 with my Halo buddies who all dropped n-bombs & said all types of weird offensive shit. Yet we all supported Sanders.

Like I said these polls clearly don't mean shit. Saying things as an adolescent 12 -13 year old means literally nothing on who you will grow up to be. My little brothers were born in 01 -02 & they're pretty left leaning yet on social media my little brother talks about killing the president & all types of weird ass shit. It literally doesnt mean anything
>>
>>75124136
killing obama*
>>
>>75124041
that's just because they're muslims
>>
>>75124116
that's exactly his fucking point u mong
>>
>>75124136
I hope your little brother realizes he's going to be on a watchlist for the rest of his life if he did that even once.
At least according to Snowden.

>Yet we all supported Sanders
Well, in the circles of people that I knew and grew up with, the low-info Berniebros and the too-heavily-invested Berniebots that turned into idealistic, naive communists after the election were always the theater-kid, artfag, PC type.
>>
xbox live was in 2007-2010 even us who were dropping n-bombs & playing the heck out of halo were all liberal. None of us grew up into being some awkward conservative.. What you say when you're a 13 year old boy who has testosterone flowing threw ur veins & youre playing the fuck out of violent videogames it doesnt even matter what the fuck you say online or anything. like its way too soon to determine how they're going to turn up through one shit poll
>>
>>75124219
I doubt so, it was just one tweet from a 10 year old.

I dont know about being a BernieBro there, but I'm just saying that if we would've voted like he was the candidate that most likely alligned with our views despite how we acted as kids. If you saw how we played xbox as kids you'd think we wouldve voted for trump or something but like i said its completely insignificant
>>
>>75124271
>I doubt so, it was just one tweet from a 10 year old
You underestimate the power, dedication, and scope of the alphabets
>>
>dude politics lmao
shut the fuck up you utter morons
>>
>>75124030
>Muh gamergate

Stop making that faux scandal out to be some political awakening. Except for infinity Chan autists, no one gives a single solitary fuck about ethics in video game """"journalism"""
>>
>>75124030
Gamergate is not a thing to most people.
>>
>>75124412
t. underage b&

Gamergate + fappening led to a massive increase in 4chan traffic. /pol/ harbor followed shortly thereafter. The newly politically aware 4channers congregated on /pol/. By mid-2015, /pol/ was well on its way to becoming the fastest board. After Trump's Mexican comments, /pol/ immediately hops on the bandwagon and shills him to death for the next year and a half. The rest is history.
>>
>>75124438
It is, and still was, to those who engage in Internet politics aka the vanguards of literally all contemporary political movements
>>
>>75124310
yeah but i mean they cant use information gained illegally thrpough court so it doesnt even matter for him like hes just a 10 year old boy
>>
>>75124041
>daily mail
paranoid fearmongering rag better used for lining litterboxes, I wouldn't put too much stock in anything they say
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.