[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Paul saying to the band in this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Faul.png (2MB, 1328x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Faul.png
2MB, 1328x1264px
What is Paul saying to the band in this picture?
>>
>>75122184
"I'm sick of all you cunts."
>>
>>75122184

>Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.
>>
>THE FACT THAT
>>
>>75122184
I don't know but George looks fed up.
>>
"My cock is this big."
>>
>>75122474
this
>>
>>75122184
ringo is pretending to give a shit, john is listening very carefully to what Paul is saying so he can argue back, and george is simply tired of Paul's shit
>>
>>75122573
Uh Yoko is there too you fucking male chauvinist pig...
>>
>>75122573
>Yoko rolls her eyes knowing that this will all be over soon
>>
>>75122184
>i couldn't tell which fucking way the cockeyed bitch was lookin'
>>
>a cockeyed waitress bumped into me yesterday, she said to me 'why don't you look where you're going?' So i said 'Why don't you go where you're looking?'
>>
>>75122184
>you all know that we will never make an album that is better than Pet Sounds, right? So why bother even trying? Let's go home. And Lennon, your girlrfriend is ugly as fuck mate
>>
>>75122382
I guess they really were a sinking ship then.
>>
>>75122959
Well, at least he was right about one thing; yoko.
>>
>>75123169
And Pet Sounds.
>>
File: thommy.gif (666KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
thommy.gif
666KB, 500x235px
>>75123182
Oh, my mistake, you must've made a typo in your original post.

I think you meant to say worse instead of better.

:)
>>
>>75122184
"John, get Yoko the fuck out of here or Both of you can fuck off"
>>
Paul looks gay in slmost every pic of him
>>
>>75122184
>Out, everyone of you, I've had it with this shit
>>
>>75123326
narcissism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>75122382
>>75123031
See pic.

>>75123326
OMG. You're RIGHT!
All this carousing with women, and dumping Jane Asher to marry Linda Eastman? I should've seen through the facade all along.
I mean, seriously. Straight men do NOT wear sleeveless V-Neck sweaters.
>>
>>75124265
Paul and John got married one week apart and didn't attend each other's weddings. Paul spent the night before his wedding at another woman's house but according to her he didn't have sex with her, he just cried. Makes you think
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.