[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4/5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1503004954372-Science-Fiction.jpg (3MB, 4134x4134px) Image search: [Google]
1503004954372-Science-Fiction.jpg
3MB, 4134x4134px
4/5
>>
No, its an 8/10
>>
4.5/5*

Could Never Be Heaven takes half a point
>>
>>75121973
I can't get over that album cover, it's so uncomfortable to look at.
>>
>>75121973
It's a 3/5

137, No Control, Could Never Be Heaven and In the Water are bad songs.
>>
it's a 5
>>
Its too boring with the exception of a few tracks, i almost sleep trying to sit through the whole album, music is too safe most of the time
>>
>>75122024
Two of the songs you listed are the best songs on the album. Guess.
>>
What's your favorite track? Mine's Same Logic/Teeth for sure.

>>75122024
I dunno if I think any of the songs are "bad". I think one or two of them are definitely "less good" though. I think the one about the overbearing self-righteous Christian dad figure is a little too specific. A lot of the album is really great for finding your own meaning, but that track is really too specific I think. There's another one like that too, it might be 137. I need to give it a couple more listens though and I might end up thinking it's boring.

>>75122031
I didn't think this at all. Did you listen on some good headphones? There are a lot of subtle nuances and really neat production things they did throughout.
>>
>>75122024
>No Control, Could Never Be Heaven and In the Water
I disagree but I respect your opinion
>137 is a bad song
That is incorrect
>>
>>75122067
I was actually copying by hand some college stuff while i listened this for the first time in my speakers, what you said made me want to give this another shot with more attention, thanks.
>>
>>75122161
Glad I could get you to give it another go. I do think there are a couple things holding it back, but I really loved the power and heaviness of the noise on the album which I feel would definitely be lost if you were listening on speakers, unless you have a crazy sound system or something maybe. But listening to it on closed-backs was great, there's lots of noise to get lost in and the little interludes have lots of funky stuff going on, little strange noises and effects that can even be a bit haunting at times. The panning on one or two of those little interludes is great; there are a few tracks that break down into a different style (punk, acoustic) towards the end and it really stands out on headphones.

Hope you enjoy, anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.