[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AmA request: Weezer focus group attendee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What did the meeting consist of, and why have they gone out of their way to cover up the existence of their focus groups?
>>
>>75116450
idk why rivers needed a focus group when the solution was clear: stop trying to be calvin harris and make some fucking rock tunes again
>>
when the fuck did weezer have a focus group? gonna need sauce on this, OP
>>
>>75116963
they reportedly hired a focus group during the making of "everything will be alright again" in 2014.
>>
>>75117004
that's actually hilarious. they need to get that back on track because the new singes have been absolutely garbage.
>>
File: mike kinsella in early weezer.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mike kinsella in early weezer.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>75116450
is that a shop, OP? pic related is original..
>>
I did one of the focus groups.

A rep for Atlantic Records came in and explained to us what kind of feedback they're looking for and gave us questionnaires to fill out. He played some new songs and we filled out the papers. After it was done Rivers Cuomo came into the room and greeted everybody and thanked us for participating. After he read one of the questionnaires and saw how negative the response was, he just stared into space for a couple minutes, clearly unable to express himself. Finally he tried mouthing a few words but all that came out was an awkward squeal. He then started crying. Not just a couple tears, I mean he sobbed like a patient hearing a cancer diagnosis. He just wept openly in front of all of us, not even trying to hide his wet, blushed, scrunched-up face. It was really embarrassing and sad, but no one knew what to do. We didn't want to just leave or tell him to stop. No one had the courage to comfort him. After a few minutes of just crying he pulled down his pants and started masturbating. I'm not sure who or what he was getting off on but he did it anyway. By now we were way too far down a rabbit hole of discomfort to do or say anything, so we just sat there and watched him cry and fap simultaneously. Finally someone came in and put a blanket over Rivers and guided him out of the room, and we all just left without saying a word or making eye contact with each other.
>>
>>75117927
:)
>>
>>75117927
matt, stop posting
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.