[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carly Rae Jepsen new album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCiUTniaKg&feature=youtu.be

>It's coming out next year. She has a plan she's working on for its release.
>It's going to be 70's (Disco) inspired
>The album is now in cleaning/polishing stages
>She hinted that a neat collab or 2 (feature singer I believe) on the album
>And she's growing her hair out again for the album era lol
>>
>>75111441
o im ready
>>
Fake nooooows
>>
>>75111955
Well the interview is up there
>>
sorry but nobody cares about her, she initially was here to troll grimes as they made albums in same year, rest is just pretension and ironic shitposting.
>>
>>75112056
rude
>>
File: carly.jpg (233KB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
carly.jpg
233KB, 1548x1024px
>>75112082
It is true. she has little appeal both in appearance and personality. She is only known for ear bleed that is "call me maybe". She doesn't fulfill any roles besides being terribly aging vocalist. she is basically marina v2, but at least you still can be a better person than marinaposter.
>>
>And she's growing her hair out again for the album era

SHE'S BACK
>>
>>75112150
They are CUTE
>>
>>75112056
you realize the only reason grimes is spammed here is to troll everyone and make them hate her, right?
>>
File: 1450013914001.jpg (278KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1450013914001.jpg
278KB, 1205x721px
>>75112294
Whatever it is. I believe the cause is great
>>
>>75112161
She'll finally stop looking like The Waitress :')
>>
>>75112456
DELET
>>
>>75112294
>inadvertently admitting Grimes is unironically awesome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.