[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: trigger /mu/ in a single sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

>popular music is inherently superior more obscure music
>>
>I don't care for music of today
>>
>production doesn't matter
>>
>>75111388
>The comics section of the newspaper is more informative than the economics section.
>>
>>75111388
That sentence doesn't make grammatical sense.
>>
>>75111388
nu males
>>
>>75111388
huh?
>>
>>75111408
it does - the worse, the better
t. black metal fag
>>
>>75111874
typical metalfag. also, op never said we actually had to believe what we said
>>
your taste in music says more about your socio-economic background than literally anything else
>>
The days of people listening to music deeply are gone for a long time and music mostly is now listened by normies whom listen to it as a background noise.
>>
File: 1505024734476.jpg (92KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505024734476.jpg
92KB, 900x600px
J-Pop >>>> K-Pop

Classic rock is ok at best

Brostep > Dubstep

EDM >>>>>> IDM

All classical pieces in major are shit

ManOWar, Dio and Dragonforce are the best metal bands

Radiohead would be so much better if Matt Bellamy replaced Thom
>>
>>75111388
Neutral Milk Hotel is entry level hipster garbage
>>
Claire Boucher aka Grimes is the the best artist of this generation and a once in a century talent.
>>
File: 1504747758188.jpg (68KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
1504747758188.jpg
68KB, 640x597px
I listen to furry, brony, YTP AND weeaboo music
>>
File: 1481508531136.jpg (232KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1481508531136.jpg
232KB, 979x832px
Radiohead is overrated

Kanye West is only popular because he deviates from the norm in an norm-ridden genre, he isn't actually talented nor skilled in anything

Artists that require more outside song-writers do not count as musicians, just singers and entertainment figures

Music being more obscure doesn't make it better

The pop stars of today will be forgotten by the next decade (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Charli XCX, etc) or seen as a product of their time and stuck in that decade

Hip-Hop is music but has so many bad and cliched artists that it's more difficult to find a unique and interesting artists in that genre compared to rock music

Classical music was simply the pop music of it's time

Blues music all sounds the same

Progressive rock deserved to become unpopular

The only good punk is everything after 78', all the original punk artists are absolute shit tier (Ramones, Clash, Sex Pistols)

Reggae is a far more diverse and interesting genre of music than recognised

Despite inventing a lot of dance music, most americans cannot understand it

If you use music as 'background music' you're not a music fan
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being what you call a "nu-male", and you cannot prove otherwise; the only reason they trigger you so much is because of your own deep insecurities about your masculinity.
>>
>>75112439
So much truth.
>>
>>75112439
I agree with everything except the punk statement. Although I agree the 80s were better, Sex Pistols and The Damned are fantastic bands.
>>
File: 25590-26049-1820.jpg (51KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
25590-26049-1820.jpg
51KB, 540x511px
*sips tea*
>>
>>75112487
I agree with the later but there isn something wrong with being a nu-male if said thing is true. Is not necessarily a lack of masculanity thing (there are men who crossdress and wear make up who can still get into bar fights) but more so a lack of a spine, agreeing with any female just to make yourself look like a feminist (which is a sexist act within it's self) a lack of individuality and a fear of trying new things out (despite raving about diversity, nu-males have an incredibly narrow-minded taste in music). Also liking specific artists simply because you'll look more 'progressive' and eschewing classic rock and the like because it's 'problematic' is pathetic in any group of people. You should like music because you like it, not to try and look better to others.

That's my issue with so called nu-males. Not that they're balding or have a lack of masculinity (how can that even be defined?) but for all the reasons above that are generally (although perhaps stereotypically) attributed to nu-males
>>
>>75112439
So right about Kanye
>>
>>75112439
Oh look, it's the "say a bunch of shit that's only mildly controversial so everyone thinks I'm some prophet even if they'd otherwise disagree with me" guy.

You faggots are so predictable
>>
>>75112487
>t. nu-male
>>
>>75113086
>>75112439
fuck you guys Kanye makes some of the greatest music period. He makes art music, can't be contained in a single genre as it spans across so much music that I honestly think it's borderline avant-garde.
>>
>>75111874
agreed
t. punk fag
>>75111983
I mean this can be true. Like if you like crust, mommy and daddy pay for all your heroin and jobless, "anarchist" lifestyle.
>>75112439
I agree with a lot of this, 3bh.
>>75112933
The Sex Pistols were an awful boyband formed to shill clothes. The damned were and are a fantastic band.
>>
>>75113433
Please provide an example of 'borderline avant-garde'
>>
>>75111874
>>75111906
>>75113534
>lofi equals bad hifi equals meme

Stop consuming music any time, normies
>>
>>75113683
>Runaway
>Stronger
>Lost in the World
>All of the Lights Interlude + Track
>Fade
>Feedback
>Roses
>Last Call
>Coldest Winter
the list goes on
>>
>>75113000
>>75113367
triggered
>>
>>75113693
>Implying normies would listen to anything that doesn't incredibly squeaky clean production
>>
Kendrick is the greatest rapper of all time
>>
your favorite act is great
>>
>>75113761
doesn't have***
>>
>>75112439
The classical part is wrong, there were pieces made for the public and pieces made for more in depth listening and study
>>
>>75112214
Dio actually is the best mainstream metal vocalist tho.
>>
>>75111388
'Grimes'
>>
>>75112214
the words dubstep or brostep by themselves are enough to trigger me
J-pop and K-pop are and always have been worthless garbage even the fans don't care about the music, it's just waifufagging
>>
>>75112963

"white people are good"

in 2017 that statement alone is enough to get you accused of being a nazi
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.