[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WA WA WA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rihanna.jpg (164KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rihanna.jpg
164KB, 1500x1000px
WA WA WA
>>
People have tried to suggest to me that her music is good. Can you really blame me for being biased against women in music when people hold the likes of RIHANNA up as their standard for talent?
>>
i have never listened to a rihanna song and i dont think i ever will
>>
>>75105593
>>75105640
>>75105686
It's just fun pop music. If you already know you don't like pop music then you're not gonna like Rihanna.

>Can you really blame me for being retarded
Yes, there are plenty of women who aren't top 40 pop acts that get discussed on /mu/ every day.
>>
>>75105450
ELLA ELLA EY EY EY
>>
>>75105713
>It's just fun pop music.
your opinion is objectively wrong
>>
Her most recent album wasn't great, but it was more interesting at least then a lot of other mainstream pop releases, even if most of the experiments didn't play out too well.
>>
>>75105747
You hate pop, RnB, and black people. You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>75107233
The meme was "You must be a blast at parties"
>>
>>75107233
>You must be fun at parties.
lol loser
>>
>>75105747
If you think this is anywhere close to the type of music she makes, you are very clearly passing judgement on music you have never listened to
>>
awful
>>
>>75105713
What? Ones that arent grimes, bjork or kpop
>>
>>75105747
>WE WUZ QUUEENZ AND SHITTTT

You're thinking of Beyonce, anon. And even she just started making that type of music recently.
>>
>>75107418
Oh, so you're just straight up racist. I'm sorry to inform you my dude, but I'm willing to bet there's a black person out there that likes your favorite band
>>
>>75107457
you seem really ignorant lol
>>
>>75105450
WE DA BEST MUSIC
>>
>>75107418
And that has what to do with her music?

Every major Pop star has fans going YAAAAASSS SLAYYY KWEEEEEN at them, black and white ones.

But Rihanna has never mentioned anything about racial/identity politics, or even politics at all in her music like Beyonce has.
>>
>>75107457
I let him enjoy the music and the vibe unconditionally and not bombard him with some faggy cultural appropriation monologue
>>
File: ReallyNigga.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyNigga.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>75107418
Imagine being so sensitive that fucking Rihanna fans of all people trigger you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.