[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s Top 100 Songs of the 2000s (TOP 100 VOTING)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

TT: We make a list of /mu/'s favorite 100 songs of the 2000s.

>go to http://www.ranker.com/list/-and-mu-and-_s-top-100-songs-of-the-2000s-v1/sydneez?publish=true
>upvote the songs you want on the list and downvote the songs you don't want on the list
>after a few days of voting, the top 100 will be the list
>in the final top 100, an artist won't show up on the list more than three times. so in the end, only their top three highest voted songs will make the final list (if they get voted to the top 100)

This will probably be the last thread on this, so vote while you can.
>>
>>75104783
holy fucking shit /mu/'s taste has really hit a new low
>>
>>75104783
*ITT: We make a list of /mu/'s favorite 100 songs of the 2000s.

God dammit, I fucked up again. Oh, and after this thread, I will make a post a photo showing the final results.
>>
bamp
>>
This can't be real
>>
>>75104783
LONG.LIVE.POPTIMISM.

Hopefully by the end of 2017 all Indiefags and p4k drones will be out of /mu/ and migrated to /r/Indieheads
>>
Super bump
>>
tfw the two songs you suggested that got nominated are below 100
>>
Upvote Hey ya
Downvote everything else
>>
Another bump.
>>
>>75104783
Flawed methodology.
>>
fuck off already
>>
this is the shittiest piece of shit circle-jerk wherein circle jerks isn't mentioned
>>
this list is a pile of shit
>>
>>75106035
When we get to the 80s and 90s pop will be less prevalent
>>
>>75108005
Nice repeated post, m8.
>>75108348
I may do the 90's next, that is if everyone on /mu/ wants me to.
>>
Bump

>>75109945
90s would be dope
>>
>>75109945
90s is probably a more interesting decade. I think the older decades will be even more interesting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.