[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what the FUCK was his problem?
>>
attention whore
>>
>>75102959
>>75102993
Misunderstood genius just like Seth Putnam
>>
shit for brains
>>
have you ever actually tried to answer this question yourself? it was his parents you retard
>>
>>75102959
The first 5 years of my life were infested with sickness & violence. It a consisted of living in a log cabin in the northern woods of New Hampshire with father, mother, & brother. It was an extremely real, primitive, anti-social existence with no running water, little heat, and unbearably claustrophobic. We boiled water, laundered, and bathed in a very tiny, chipped sink. I was immensely sick with asthma, always fighting to breathe amidst emotionally uncomfortable conditions within a cabin where the wall colors were that of the ever peeling paint strips. We lived in darkness. Father hated light. He also didn't care much for the company of other people. The surrounding air was suffocated in eerie tensions, filled with violence, despair and endless destruction. We were more like prisoners than a family. We were prisoners to father, and father was a prisoner of himself. He always had planned to kill brother and I, then commit suicide with mother. This was brought to our attention on many a blistering occasion. Father despised pleasures around the cabin and would consciously not allow any enjoyable items to enter into our home. If he found anything in our possession that we enjoyed, he would take it out in the woods behind the cabin and bury it. We were allowed very little contact with others, we had no phone, and activities were limited. If someone came by to visit, we would all be made to hide or pay severe consequences. So we would hide. But it developed into our worlds. It's all we knew at the time. If mother ever refused him sex, he would furiously drag the bed out onto the grounds and burn it, setting it on fire as if all our souls were alive in the flames.
>>
>>75103039
Toward the end of a long, barbaric 5 years, mother was plotting to engage in our escape. She had previously tried but I was kidnaped in the failed attempt. But finally one day when father was at work in the papermill, mother packed up swiftly leaving behind everything that could not be carried and we then escaped. Leaving behind the first 5 years of my life. A 5 years that would be scratched into my soul for eternity.
>>
>>75103054
The first things she did soon after were to divorce father and change my name from Jesus Christ Allin to Kevin Michael Allin. But more violent confrontations followed throughout the years. Mother started dating men with a flair for guns and mayhem. We were again held at gunpoint on occasions and threatened by death. But mother was getting tougher. And she dragged brother and I through all of these hardships & chaos and raised us despite all of the many complications and sacrifices in her life. I began hating, not trusting, fighting, and feeling very distant to everyone and everything at a very early age. I observed the world around me as a mere movie. A movie full of culprits and phonies. I was the leading man outside of the screen with a hammer just waiting for my chance to smash it all to oblivion. I became introverted, keeping things locked up inside the inner fractions of my ever expanding brain map. I hung out and did what I had to do to survive in any situation. Brother and I became partners in drug dealing and theft. I never felt like I belonged around anyone, I was never intimidated. I felt superior. I hated school and all the other students. In the very early days of schooling I would purposely piss my pants so the teachers would send me home. In later days I would just say fuck it, and never go, choosing to break into houses or cars in parking lots to amuse myself and my finances.
>>
>>75103075
My principal once told me that I was a penny waiting for change, but I suspect that I irritated him probably because I was making more money than he was. I also had predetermined very early in life that I obtained a special, very powerful soul that nobody could or would conceive or be able to top me from achieving what ever I wanted. An irritating fire was now starting to blossom. Evil fires and powerful conclusions were around me would ever compete again. Bizarre personalities were awakening within. Personalities that later in life would have me visiting a psychiatrist. I was encouraged to go by the people around me, but I refused to let it penetrate, for I knew who I was even if nobody else did. I would prevail and accelerate over their unimportant, boring, stagnating lives. I realize now that these personalities were the demons living inside of me. I welcomed them as my friends. Later in life I would have intercourse with the devil himself. I learned how to manipulate people very early in life, I had to. I could always make anyone believe what I had to make them believe. But the bottom line was, when you turn your back I'll stab you in it. I also enjoyed wearing mother's clothes as well. Men's clothes were boring and unimaginative. I was a wild child who wanted to look beautifully outrageous and bright, even if I was filled with inner darkness and machine gun thoughts.
>>
>>75103088
Sexual abnormalities were awakening. I liked to play under the table when mother had company, while the folks were playing cards, etc. I would crawl beneath the table to check out the tightly fitted panties and fantasize. Soon fantasy became reality. I got off sucking the crusty cunt scrapings of mother's panties and later, on my aunt's, for that matter, anywhere I would go. I would raid hampers, garbage cans, and toilets for panties, snot rags, piss, shit, bloody rags, etc. If female company came over I would always fix the toilet so it wouldn't flush, that way I could go in afterwards and feast on body fluids while jerking off. Later in life I would hang out at sleazy bars and bus stations collecting jars of piss and defecation for my sexual habits. I was always masturbating. All throughout my school years I had a constant erection. The first sex I had with another human being was with brother, but later in life sexual confrontations with the smelliest of prostitutes, living and dead animals would prevail. I always felt like my parents must have found me on the ground somewhere and that the darkness of night came from an alien storm, leaving me from another galaxy on the back grounds of that broken down cabin...
>>
>>75103111
CONCLUSION
My demons, inner strengths and physical battles have guided me through life. My demons and I are not compatible. We never have been and never will be. We invite you to danger, and possibly, DEATH. We want your blood, then, we want you to vanish...I guess after all I must be my father's son, I am the second coming of Jesus Christ through aim and constant fire...

GG ALLIN
>>
>>75102959
little peepee
>>
>>75102959
Mental illness
>>
File: 1471851030292.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471851030292.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>75103015
>>75103299

But was it an act for the purpose of being a social commentator? or was it just actually mental illness?
>>
so many nu-males in this thread

gg allin is a god you faggots
>>
>>75103140
I don't believe this
>>
>>75102959
he just didnt care man. we all wish we could be like him if we wanted to, but in the reality we have social paralysis and inhibitions
>>
>>75103031
he actually grew up in a nice household and his brother is totally fine
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.