[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of my shopping list?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Check it out.jpg (2MB, 1382x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Check it out.jpg
2MB, 1382x1792px
I am buying a new ipod (refurbished, but new to me I've had a ipod touch for 5 years and it is literally falling apart) and I am going to buy some music I don't own to go along with it and so I made a list to share with you.

There are some cliche's and it may seem drone-y but I think you will will like it.

What is your favorite on the list???

What is your least favorite???

I am genuinely interested.

If you want to meme maybe guess things about me based on the list.

Sorry, about not having album art. I don't have time since I'm at work (even though it's really slow these first few weeks back from the field) but I will check in periodically!
>>
File: 870.png (251KB, 313x315px) Image search: [Google]
870.png
251KB, 313x315px
>ipod
>paying for music
>the state of that list
You're a mess OP
>>
>TBK and SKM
Nice, I want them on physical
>>
>>75095466
Are you gonna buy them on digital or physical format?
>>
>>75095618
I feel guilty just listening to ripped youtube versions and don't care to pirate.

I like to feel like I am supporting the artists I love.

And what is wrong with the list in your opinion?

What do you suggest instead?
>>
>>75095679
Burzum, Violent Femmes, The Microphones and Have a Nice Life are digital and the rest will be physical.
>>
>>75095657
Those two I am getting physically.

I wish I could get Filosophem and The Glow pt. 2 physically but it is a little pricey for me atm. Maybe around the holidays or something.
>>
>>75095698
Ripping YouTube audio is quite literally pirating my dude.
As for the list, it's not bad, but there's too much variation for it to seem like you have genuine taste. It's cool to keep a wide musical diet, but pretty much has certain styles they like to listen to more than others, it looks like you just picked up a "best of" list and threw in a few modern albums that get shilled here.
>Favorite
Filosofem
>Least favorite
Pet Sounds (if that's what you were going for)
>>
Drop the rock
>>
>>75095895
I agree my dude.

And yeah, this is my first time buying in a while and I am shotgunning a bunch of albums I enjoy and have been recommended widely here and elsewhere.

Ones I've come to discover I like through recent experiences, maybe because they are more modern (SKM, FJM, Talking Heads (exception), KGaTLW, Swans)

Ones that fit closer to expereinces I've had over a greater amount of time (Burzum, Nick Cave, the Microphones, Violent Femmes, HaNL, Beach Boys, Matt Elliott, Stooges)

And yeah, you are right about Pet Sounds.
My mom loves the Beach Boys though so its a must have for me.
>>
>>75095943
Stooges and Nick Cave?

Really?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.