[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: a2895102279_10.jpg (457KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2895102279_10.jpg
457KB, 1200x1200px
well?
>>
>best
Lollipop (obviously)
>runner-up
Saved by a Waif
>worst
Hey (obviously)
>overrated
In Undertow
>underrated
Saved by a Waif
>>
it's quite catchy and I LOVE how she says lollipop in lollipop
>>
File: 1502977501071.png (79KB, 264x196px) Image search: [Google]
1502977501071.png
79KB, 264x196px
>>75093020
>overrated
>In Undertow
>>
Hey /mu/. I know I'm just a random anon to you, but I want to say that this album killed my interest in music. You see, for years I've been looking for music that I like to listen to- I've come close several times, with albums like Candy Claws' album Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time, Truckfighters' album Phi, Electric Light Orchestra's album The Essential, Hop Along's album Get Disowned.... but my searches have left me still wanting. When I listened to this album a few times, I could say immediately that I really liked it... what I couldn't say until last night (after listening to it a few dozen times) is that I had finally found music that I could enjoy thoroughly. I knew this because I had lost interest in the rest of my music... Listening to my other music now leaves a sour taste in my mouth, it's just not that good. That wasn't clear until I found this album... It's very clear now. I'm a click away from deleting everything, but I'm hesitant after years of effort searching for something really great. This death-grip on my life of desperately looking for music, after listening to Antisocialites, is over. I've lost interest, so I've won my life back. Again I know you guys don't care or will make fun of me for making a mountain out of a molehill, "see you tomorrow", but I'm not so sure you're right this time.
>>
Memes aside this album wasn't amazing, just another indie pop album. They released a third if the album in singles and that killed my enjoyment for this since I be listened to a lot of it before, also I think it was pretty front-loaded.

>>75093317
>this death-grip
That's where I lost it lmao
>>
>>75093627
>it was pretty front-loaded.
that's how you know it is a singles album and the rest of it is not worth listening to
>>
>>75093020
>worst
>Hey
>not digging Molly Mayhem's solid new wave tune
Better than the s/t. It's all over the place, not particularly cohesive, but they hit their sound from a bunch of different angles. Molly is singing and writing like she actually wants to front a band instead of being indistinctly cutesy in the background.
>>75093021
It's the echo on the first lollipop of the chorus that gets me
>>
>>75093020
>best
Saved by a waif
>Runner up
It's honestly so hard to choose, I'm gonna take to say a three way tie with undertow, lollipop, and your type
>worst
Don't actually dislike any of the tracks, but the worst is probably not my baby
>overrated
Dreams Tonite
>underrated
Your type
>>
>>75093317
see you next week
>>
>>75094117
Absolutely, three singles for a 30 minute album is a fucking joke
>>75095444
Worst post I've seen all day, holy shit
>>
>best
Lollipop
>runner up
In Undertow
>worst
Forget About Life
>overrated
Plimsoll Punks
>underrated
Not My Baby
>>
>>75095504
OK friendo
>>
>>75093020
Stop listening to music.
>>
>>75093002
Didn't like it because there are no samples of the sound of a dick going in and out of Molly's tight cunt.
>>
Genuinely one of the best albums I've heard this year, the only track that doesn't grab me is Already Gone

>Best
In Undertow
>Runner-Up
Lollipop
>Worst
Already Gone
>Overrated
Dreams Tonite
>Underrated
Hey or Saved by a Waifu
>>
>>75093002
AOTY without a doubt
>>
File: B-J5q7FCQAAdMY1.jpg (49KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
B-J5q7FCQAAdMY1.jpg
49KB, 459x448px
Shitty bland generic Real Estate/captured tracks knockoff except with a qt waifu for you horny bedwetters to talk about online like a bunch of kpop general freaks. Take the incidentally bland 6/10 from the band and nobody would make these posts about a boring forgettable band everyday
>>
>>75097966

>implying /mu/ aren't really #Kerrikids instead of #Mollymaniacs
>>
>>75097966
Is it entirely inconceivable for some people that others genuinely enjoy this band for reasons other than the front woman?
>>
>>75093002
in undertow is great but the rest of the album = poop
>>
File: t (2).jpg (293KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
t (2).jpg
293KB, 1280x960px
>>75093002
molly is my waifu, thats it
>>
>>75098282
If we both weren't on /mu/ than no
>>
there might be 20 seconds on in undertow that was half as good as s/t
>>
>best
In Undertow
>runner-up
Plimsoll Punks
>worst
Already Gone
>overrated
Lollipop
>underrated
Saved by a Waif

>>75099102
>two of your favourite bands (Alvvays and Rainer Maria) released an album called S/T
my brains
>>
>>75093002
Album of the whole year, for so many reasons.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.