[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fact that hip-hop even exists disgusts me. The human race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

the fact that hip-hop even exists disgusts me. The human race has fallen so much. We used to be hunter-gatherers and now we listen to fucking RAP. I want to see you take some of your shitty RAP ""music"" and show it to the cavemen. I 100% guarantee they'll laugh at you for being a faggot then hit you with a rock.

Get this shit off my board now or god help me i will smite thee to hell and fuck em while doing it. You have 24 hours.
>>
Haha yes
>>
hehehe frog
>>
File: final.jpg (68KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
68KB, 511x511px
There's tons of other neato genres to explore :)
>>
pls neck
>>
>>75085709
>We used to be hunter-gatherers and now we listen to fucking RAP.
kek
>>
>>75085709
ayy yo, I dare you to reform yourself and say that shit to my face you fuckin toad
>>
File: vawg.jpg (98KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
vawg.jpg
98KB, 734x729px
Stop Listening To Rap - The Thread
>>
is this supposed to be in any way actually critical of rap because it just comes off as pointless whining
>>
>>75085709
>The human race has fallen so much.
>We used to be hunter-gatherers and now we listen to fucking RAP.
This is a contradiction. We used to have a difficult life with constant uncertainty of where our next meal was, where a very large portion of the population died under the age of 5, and now we can sit in our air conditioned rooms and listen to any music that we choose at any time while ordering a pizza. Explain how this is is a "falling"
>>
File: 65b.jpg (31KB, 680x610px) Image search: [Google]
65b.jpg
31KB, 680x610px
>>75085709 (You)
>>
File: black-pepe-with-gun.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
black-pepe-with-gun.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
I like rap music, what the hell are you gonna do about it
>>
Young Thug is the greatest musician alive. You could even say he's the Frank Zappa of our generation. He is not just another manufactured rap star, he is a complete artist. He is not someone that is being controlled by a record label. Thugger is singlehandedly one of the most innovative and unique rap artists of this decade.
He is a melodic genius, his beats are experimental, innovative, unique, he isn't afraid to experiment, he is constantly evolving and changing his style. Young Thug, from the beginning, has always pushed boundaries and has continued to make progressive music that others could only hope to imitate.
His voice is an instrument. He wants you to look beyond just the lyrics. They are there just to complement the music, they are an application of the voice as an instrument rather than a medium for verbal communication and storytelling. His voice and his sounds are something that no one else is doing. Young Thug obviously isn't a Kendrick/Drake type of rapper with outstanding rapping ability but he still manages to make better music than them.
His mixtape, Barter 6, is an extremely introspective and personal record. It allows you to better understand the perspective and emotions of Jeffrey Lamar Williams. The mixtape has become a bridge for white youth to enjoy the art of the black inner city and empathize with the likes of Thugger and that is what is so wonderful about art. We are able to see who he really is and understand him. The introductory interview at The Fader Ford shows that he is a surprisingly soft-spoken young man and it gives you all the more reason to care about him.
There was no Young Thug before Young Thug. He is not emulating anyone, he isn't trying to be anyone. He has no influences. When Check came out of nowhere, everyone loved it because nothing sounded like it.
He has accomplished so much at such a young age, can you imagine what his music is going to sound like in 5 years?
>>
>>75086061
blessed post
>>
>>75085709
this is a racist post
>>
>>75085833
no it's supposed to be bait
>>
>>75086061
based post
>>
now hip hop is degenerative, but saying cavemen would shit on us for it is like saying that niggers would hate other niggers for listening to rap
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.