[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into little Frank Sinatra, where do I start /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I want to get into little Frank Sinatra, where do I start /mu/?

(Or redpill me if shit, and recommend me better music)
>>
>>75083791
Watch his movies and start with the first album.
>>
>>75083791
If you can find it, the retirement concert from 1969 at the Abramson Theater is the way to go.

Frank thought his career was dead, so he did 10 songs that encapsulated it from beginning to end and he sang his fucking heart out. He genuinely thought it would be his last time performing, but he killed it so hard that he ended up revitalizing his career.

It's the ultimate Sinatra recording in my opinion, at the height of his powers, right at the end of his Vegas stint, a year or two after My Way came out.
>>
>>75083826
Was that the time Paul Anka wrote My Way for him?
>>
>>75083850
This was a few years after My Way was recorded. It's a great show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDivfoe_Xxk
The whole thing isn't on Youtube sadly. It's hard to find a torrent but worth it.
>>
>>75083791
He's complete shit but I can't ""red pill"" you because all crooners are
>>
>>75083791
This is my favorite. Great album.
>>
>>75083791
I own his album 'Strangers in the Night' and I thought it was fantastic. Highly recommend.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.