[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD and GY!BE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (39KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
39KB, 384x384px
GY!BE are playing in 2 weeks, the 23rd and I'm seeing them.
I also got my hands on some LSD recently.
Should I do it at the concert, or experience it normally. Luciferian Towers is coming out like, the 22nd so that'll be my first time listening to it.
>What do /mu
>>
Have you ever done acid before? If not then definitely don't do it for the first time at a concert, that could easily go very badly.
>>
>>75082244
this is probably correct. it depends who you're going with--if you trust them with essentially your life then you could consider it. probably not the move though.
>>
>>75081958
>>75082244

What he said, the last thing you want to do is panic in a mass of people and then have to shove your way out of there like a maniac. Personally, I'd experience it normally because GYBE would be one of those things that you have to experience sober at least once.
>>
>>75082244
I have, but not in that situation, more like in nature
>>
>>75082272
I'm actually going with my younger brother and some friends, but they really don't know much about drugs. I'd be on my own really

>>75082306
Yeah it's my first time seeing them because fuck Mexico, maybe sober would be better
>>
being on acid in a crowd is scary
>>
>>75081958
don't do it. just enjoy the show for what it is

save LSD for a better time
>>
>>75081958
Fuck all the puesies itt. Watching shows on acid is the fucking best, why do you think deadheads dedicated their entire life to it . Do it man, you won't regret it
>>
>>75082506
If you've never done acid around big groups of people I wouldn't recommend it. Some people get extreme paranoia that everyone is watching you. However, some people also get a feeling of unity and community with people while on acid. If I were you I would take 75 micrograms which is about 3/4 of a standard hit and just get the threshold effects and maybe smoke some weed. Since you're with friends and your brother you probably shouldn't get lost or something. Make sure you have a plan of action if you have a bad trip and one of the people with you are willing to sacrifice their concert experience to get you back on your feet(figuratively).
>>
>>75082599
just smoke weed, it can still be a transcendent experience if that's what you're looking for and it's a billion times less risky
>>
i find having autism to be a nice substitute to hard drugs
>>
>>75084187
This. I saw godspeed on acid and it was mind blowing
>>
>>75081958
I've done acid more than a few times, but seeing GY!BE sober was still just as incredible an experience. Unless you're fully comfortable dropping at shows, the sheer volume and intensity of the music and crowd could throw you off and ruin the experience but again, this depends on you.

I do not, for a second, regret being sober for GY!BE. Goddamnit, they'll forever be one of the greatest to ever do it for me. Don't forget that aside from Luciferian Towers (which they've been performing since ASOD anyway), all their music is still available for you to listen to if you did want to trip. For me, having the memory of the whole experience crystal clear I am more than happy with. Even if I were to trip and listen to them, I could still remember how their performance felt, the qualia of the experience will always be there.

It also depends if its your first time seeing them - if you know what you're in for AND you're fully comfortable tweaking in a crowd then the decision is still yours at the end of the day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.