[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mid-2017 >still listens to western shit Why, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 71954.jpg (28KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
71954.jpg
28KB, 640x427px
>mid-2017
>still listens to western shit

Why, anon?
>>
>says western music is shit
>posts a country who has solely ripped off american rock, indie, and metal since the '60s
>it's all just shittier versions

I can't believe how retarded you are. Leave this board, you fucking weeb.
>>
>>75077971
>shittier version
lol enjoy your boring country art
>>
>>75077998
They are shitty rip offs. Stop pretending otherwise. Control your penis, you fucking weeb.
>>
>>75078030
They are different world > different art
you casualfag
>>
>>75078054
keep going, weeb
>>
File: maxresdefault-18.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-18.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>75077913
I actually really like coming onto /mu/ to get away from people who think anime and videogame music is good thanks.
>>
>>75078213
>"anime and videogame" is the limit of your feeble mind
lol off course i'm not surprised
>>
>>75078349
It's a disturbing trend I find in 'fans of Japense music' that when they say that they mean songs from anime and videogames they like.

You're free to disagree, but it's incredibly common among people like you.
>>
>>75077913
The reason you like Japanese stuff so much is because you associate your home country with isolation and rejection.
I don't think anyone with a brain would dispute that the vast majority of music of impact and significance in the last 70 years has come from the west.
>>
>>75078400
But it is a great thing if you could focus on the music itself, not "those" fans
and get serious
otherwise you'll vision will be blurry
because this is about Japan's musical art

I won't say metal is not good just because their fanbase is musical cancer

But I can't say I don't understand you
it's a shame...
>>
animeexpert.jpg
Speaking of that, I lost my expert folder a long time ago. Does anyone here sill have those images? Share plx
>>
>>75078573
First off, that's a psychological matter. We could go that way and justiy everything we do... or we could not

It can be obviously disputed
West and east have different stories
but i'm not disputing who impacted and who was significaivet to the world
to have a brain means to think
that's shallow
I'm talking about individual potential and charms
>>
lol why are weebs so pathetic ?
>>
>>75078608
I think plenty of people on /mu/ enjoy Japanese music. World's End Girlfried is pretty popular here. It's just weird when people self-segregate liking 'Japanese music' specifically.

Rather than good musicians who happen to come from Japan, of which there are many.
>>
>>75079325
In my case, I can "like" or enjoy anything; but then ideals happen and specific cultures or regions come to play
good musicians that you may like and admire are everywhere and the planet is vast

Yeah, reality is I put them on high gounds...
>>
Modern Japanese music is basically Western music friendo
>>
>>75079792
>but then ideals happen and specific cultures or regions come to play
And examples of these would be?
>>
>>75079846
Uh? personal preferences and stuff.
We all have tastes and follow what we like, and we don't follow what we don't like; because we have our reasons to choose our path
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.