[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: most redpilled bands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

>space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement
>>
File: file.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
132KB, 300x300px
>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me
>>
coincidence?
>>
File: MES Beard.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
MES Beard.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
>There was stuff like 'obligatory niggers' and that, which has like come true, and every programme you see about young people has now got a black boy in it, I have to make a joke about that, I can't help it. No black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...
>(On refugees) What I don't understand is, why are all the men young? Why do they leave their wives and families at home? 2 million fellas could beat any fucking army. What if my dad had gone to Ireland in 1940, or my fucking granddad? What if they'd gone to a neutral country like Ireland in 1940? What'd happen then? Nobody seems to ask that question?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 695x940px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 695x940px
>"England is a memory now," he says, in an interview with the NME published yesterday. "The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in."
>"Although I don't have anything against people from other countries, the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears. So the price is enormous. Travel to England and you have no idea where you are. It matters because the British identity is very attractive. I grew up into it and I find it very quaint and amusing. Other countries have held on to their basic identity, yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.
>"You can't say, 'Everybody come into my house, sit on the bed, have what you like, do what you like.' It wouldn't work."

>"As for Brexit, the result was magnificent, but it is not accepted by the BBC or Sky News because they object to a public that cannot be hypnotised by BBC or Sky nonsense. These news teams are exactly the same as Fox and CNN in that they all depend on public stupidity in order to create their own myth of reality. Watch them at your peril!"
>>
>>75075997
I always read this to the tune of I Think I'm Paranoid by Garbage
>>
File: Eric Clapton.jpg (263KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Clapton.jpg
263KB, 770x433px
>I used to be into dope now I'm into racism, it's much heavier man
>>
It's Zappa
>>
>>75076053
>guilt about the blacks and Irish
My ancestors wuz niggers an' shit.
>>
http://www.stereogum.com/1872422/billy-corgan-returns-to-alex-jones-to-demolish-social-justice-warrior-brainwashing/video/
>>
>>75076103
based Moz
>>
>calls out the (((whitey)))
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.