[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s opinion on Melanie Martinez?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Melanie Martinez Europe.jpg (40KB, 613x589px) Image search: [Google]
Melanie Martinez Europe.jpg
40KB, 613x589px
What is /mu/'s opinion on Melanie Martinez?
>>
>>75075849
eh, pop
>>
pretty embarrassing tbqhfamalamadingdong. maybe she could be good if she dropped the edgy adult baby schtick.
>>
the album was disappointing. Like one song is really good but the rest is forgettable
>>
>>75076347
Tbh I agree. Her persona is such a terrible meme but she has such a heavenly voice
>>
>>75076409
Yeah, the album is also produced really nicely and I think she has potential but the persona is off putting.
>>
>>75075849
Dollhouse is a fucking banger and anyone who says it isn't is lying to themselves
>>
>>75076347
>>75076409
>>75076473
How I feel about Grimes
>>
>>75076707
Same with Tag You're It. Also really love her music videos. She has potential for being a good artist, but she needs to just work a bit harder.
>>
>>75076270
Carly Rae Jepsen is also pop, though
>>
>>75076409
This. Like people give Lana shit for her persona but fuck Melanie's is awful I don't wanna see your baby bottle drinking ass.

I really hope it's an era thing like Marina and she grows out of it.
>>
She's the best. Definitely one of my favorite artists.
>>
Her music is actually decent but her aesthetic is irritating. She’d draw a much more diverse fanbase if she stopped doing that stuff.
>>
I understand the whole corruption of childhood innocence stuff she's going for with her aesthetic, but it gets really repetitive really quickly. She doesn't have enough interesting things to say, so all of her songs are basically the same and the adult baby stuff just gets gross rather than subversive.
>>
>>75075849
13yearoldgirlcore
>>
>>75075849
DD/lg people are really into her. I did that shit for a long time and they never shut up about her. She needs to stop enabling degeneracy and poor coping mechanisms, our generation is fucked up enough as it is. Hopefully this "phase" segues into her cleaning up her act and all the littles realize they have a problem and follow suit, but i doubt it.
>>
STOP

SEXUALIZING

CHILDREN
>>
>>75075849
pedophile
>>
>>75081295
So in your exaggerated opinion, what should people with mommy issues do as someone who loves coping with it sexually
>>
>>75075849
You losers are hilarious. Notice that you always support or give chances to female popstars? Where's the threads on Shawn Mendes, Young Justin Bieber, other good look male popstars still in their teenage years? Oh, you don't make them because you're intimidated by them.

You're just a bunch of insecure morons that try to act superior by spouting a load of crap about what music is good and bad when most of you haven't picked up an instrument in your life.
>>
>>75075849
looks like a whore
>>
>>75075849
faux artpop trash
>>
>>75083263
great post
>>
>>75083263
oh my god they make these threads because they want to fuck the musician you aspie
>>
>>75083263
Nce essay you dickhead. FYI it's because there is something to debate about her. Mendes and Bieber are basically robots designed to attract tweens and sell records.
>>
>>75084816
Ye dude, even tho this is 4chan not everyone wants to shag a bitch in a diaper here
>>
>>75081832
It depends on the person. DBT and mindfulness have been shown to help with trauma, which includes emotional abuse & childhood neglect. EMDR and neurofeedback have also proven useful. All of those must be done with a quality professional.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.