[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Daisy_(album).png (232KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy_(album).png
232KB, 316x315px
Opinions on this album?
>>
Let me listen to it and we'll find out
>>
>>75068007
It's ok. Title track is great.
>>
>>75068023
I'm through the first two tracks and it's pretty good so far. I like it more when the singer isn't being screamy.
>>
>>75068080
You would like their other albums, this is an aberration with a ton of screams. Check out science fiction it's their newest one.
>>
>>75068030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U95Ed4dmZn4

Since you liked that song you would like this...
>>
>>75068467
Yeah I listened to Science Fiction and I really liked it.
>>
Jesus is literally their only good song
>>
>>75068550
uummmmm jude law and a semester abroad?????
>>
WE NEED
VICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS
>>
Daisy is fucking amazing album and it impresses me that Brand New decided to release something that is quite abbrasive in points, they didn't have to do that, Brand New is a pretty huge band and it shows them as real artists who want to move forward, releaseing another Deja would give'em singles and music videos, but they decided to step up their game with every release.
Daisy is probably their most agressive album and loudest one, the album can go from quiet to walls of sounds in matter of seconds, if you were to tell me that the band who made "Your Favorite Weapon" would make tracks like "Be Gone" or "Vices" I'd call you insane.
The vocals are powerful and the album is just littered with energy, the disorted instrumentals nicely adding to the chaos the album wishes to express, it feels raw and alive.

Amazing album
>>
It's the best album.
>>
>>75068665
Thanks definitely not a shill
>>
>>75068764
>Giving a long response and to explain why album is good instead of screaming album's lyrics or just bluntly saying "it's good" means shilling.
Oh, I am sorry for actually talking about music, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>75068665
I don't think you are a shill, especially since so many hated this album. I loved it, it's so goddamn angry and confused.
>>
It's their best album
>>
>>75069049
Go cheat on someone jesse
>>
Iunno, Science Fiction is pretty fucking awesome.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.