[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fantano hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1505004893603.jpg (45KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
1505004893603.jpg
45KB, 640x438px
fantano hate thread
>>
He's an idiot, bad at his job, an obnoxious meme shitlord and an insufferable "centrist."

He bad.
>>
I want to show up at every stop of his tour and tell him off for being an entry level pleb and a p4k-drone.
>>
He's pure garbage.
>>
>>75063041
He's nu-male incarnate.
>>
I can't fucking stand the constant whining and negativity on this god forsaken website
>>
>>75063326
be nice to grimes
>>
>>75063287
>alt-right GG supporter that hangs out with Sargon
>nu-male

How right wing do you have to be to think this?
>>
>>75063041
I love this guy, best teeth in the game.
>>
RUBBERY
>>
SYNTHS
>>
>>75063977
this is a hate thread though
>>
>>75063041
Why does he have such a fucking terrible taste in music? Seriously, check out his "songs of the week" segment, or whatever it's called. The songs he recommends are almost always utter shit, and the ones he classes as "meh" or even "bad" are usually the best songs to be released.

Seriously, fuck this cunt.
>>
>>75063041
fuck this dumbass melonhead for giving the new everything everything a light 7, suck my strong 7 fantango this is where I draw the line
>>
>>75063041
I think he goes to soft on metal album reviews.
>>
He's a 6/10. Means he's not bad.

Can this be a mixed feelings thread?
>>
>taking his tour to LA
>going back to LA at all
>if you watched the No Jumper vids you saw some LA fangirls run up to him
>he's going back to get some (more) teen fangirl pussy

he'll divorce his wife in a year
>>
Melon
>>
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75067186
Minus the "drama" of Rick and Morty, it has near 0 depth. I've actually realized Family Guy is more clever with it's humor than Rick and Morty, which is just sad. But, Family Guy actually makes attempts at making jokes, and there's been maybe 5 jokes in the whole Rick and Morty series.
>>
>>75067250
Wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub, motherfucker!
>>
>>75067333
GOD ISN'T REAL

BAZINGA!
>>
>>75067333
>>75067940
also, the cuck joke was fucking hilarious i'll give you niggers that much.
>>
>>75067940
I still don't get why people keep repeating "muh god isn't real" when it's clearly subverted in the show.
>>
>>75067992
the point is God is dead. that's why He's in Heaven. bless.
>>
>>75067186
I-it's a good show anon
>>
>>75063326
a lot of people want to die here; that's why they lie anonymously. it's 2017, i believe they teach "trolling" in schools nowadays and the Guy Faux mask.
>>
>>75063600
>Sargon of Cuckkad
>>
File: 49e.jpg (15KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
49e.jpg
15KB, 300x215px
>>75063326
I miss the old /mu/ board
Dragonforce /mu/ board
/v/ inspired /mu/ board
Funposting /mu/ board
I hate the new /mu/ board
The elitist /mu/ board
The p4k /mu/ board
No Fun Allowed /mu/ board
I miss the animoo /mu/ board
bangin beats /mu/ board
I gotta confess it, lord
at that time I'd like to post on /mu/ board
See I hipsterized /mu/ board
There was no Fantano board
And now I look and look around
there's so many newfags on /mu/
I used to love /mu/ board
I used to love /mu/ board
I even had the Dio shirt
I thought I was /mu/ board
What if /mu/ made a song
about /mu/ board?
Called "I Miss The Old /mu/ board,"
man that'd be so /mu/ board
That's all it was /mu/ board
we still love /mu/ board
And I love you like /mu/ board loves ITAOTS
>>
i give him a light 4/10
>>
Fantano is an alright guy
>>
>>75063326
GTFO THEN BITCH NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR ANONYMOUS ASS
BYE BYE
>>
File: 1361756516217.png (72KB, 317x266px) Image search: [Google]
1361756516217.png
72KB, 317x266px
>>75068519
I miss the nice 4chan
Happy go lucky 4chan
Lolcats and Longcats 4chan
The Weeaboo Lolicon 4chan
I hate the new 4chan
Autistic screech 4chan
Fucking normalfags 4chan
Always mad as hell 4chan
>>
Why do you people hate him? He seems okay if you're new to music.
>>
>>75063600
I don't think you know what alt right means
>>
more like FARTANO!!!!!

follow me on twitter for more great jokes!!!!
>>
Can we talk about how boring his "fantano" channel is? His commentary is almost always super repetetive and uncritical. He never adds anything interesting to the conversation. I don't see the point of these videos.
>>
File: Saturation_Brockhampton.jpg (14KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
Saturation_Brockhampton.jpg
14KB, 313x313px
>>75063041

post albums he ruined discussion for on /mu/ because he liked them too much
>>
File: 1469000210496.jpg (8KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
1469000210496.jpg
8KB, 184x274px
>>75063041
>Only gave A Fever Dream 6/10
>>
>>75069605
Death Grips in general.
>>
>>75063041
>vegan
>fat
that's an accomplishment
>>
>>75069031
his fans.

just look at the mouth breathing retards in this thread that want attention.

just look at them.

THIS IS YOUR GENERATION.

i'm going to reddit.
>>
>>75069578
I want to add another thing to this. The topics he chooses to talk about on this channel are always these shallow almost gossip topics. You would think he had anything in-depth to say about music, the music industry, music journalism or whatever after so many years of this being his career. Instead he always creates these super quickly done, repetetiv videos about what Taylor Swift recently said. When you realize this is just clickbait informationflood he is trying to do there, then you start realizing he does the same with reviews. He listens to some records for only 1 or 2 days and then shits out an review. This can't include much real analysis. Informative content would need much longer to produce. In that sense he's worse than Pitchfork. They at least have different writers and not just one person trying to shit out as much stuff as possible.
>>
>>75069096
It means someone I don't like
>>
I don't hate him. All 3-4 videos of his that I have seen, I found him to be eloquent and well researched enough to sit through the whole video, he even brought up a few points that I thought that not many people will be able to pick up upon. I hate the cunts on here that idolise him and wouldn't know a good album from a bad album without Fantano telling him/her.

There's nothing particularly special about Fantano that the typical /mu/tant can't achieve on their own. Listen to as much as you can, read as much as you can and for god's sake, try to articulate your own thoughts for once. Fantano used to be (and might still be) a regular anon. Stop idolising him, stop making a thread everytime he has a controversial opinion.
>>
>>75069724
what do you expect out of 15 year old brats who heard Loveless for the first time and think they're superior to everyone music taste wise?
>>
>>75067186
>>75067250
Realistically, the show is babby's first nihilism and philosophy but its the juxtaposition of having all that in a cartoon with really crude humour that makes it very entertaining as it makes the "woke" parts all the more impactful. Credit to the writers for actually knowing their characters very well, though. If it was any more complex or divisive, it wouldn't have the mass appeal that it does. It's got something for everyone.
>>
>>75071825
except the humor is plain edgy for the sake of being edgy and the "philosophical" parts of it are severely dumbed down for the sheep to consume and think how intelligent they are because *burp* anon God doesn't exist *burp*
>>
>>75067186
he's a rick&morty fan?
fuck, now i have to unsubscribe
>>
>>75063041
i like you a lot melon, keep up the good work.

but never review my favourite genres pls.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.