[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/und/ - underdiscussed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1938.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
Here we post and discuss albums we consider underdiscussed on /mu/, or that used to be talked about enough on /mu/, but have fallen off.
>>
File: thepAperchAse.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
thepAperchAse.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>>
It's not underdiscussed, it's just out of season. Plenty of albums come in and out with time, and LCW will as well.
>>
File: Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png
46KB, 300x300px
or Tom Waits in general
>>
>>75061362
Lmao you serious
>>
File: Kyuss_Welcome_to_Sky_Valley.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuss_Welcome_to_Sky_Valley.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>75061362
This is talked about more than any other MM album
>>
File: R-5635019-1398600289-2003.jpeg.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-5635019-1398600289-2003.jpeg.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>
>>75061585
GREAT album. Very good for fall
>>
ahem
>>
File: Disco_Volante_album_cover.jpg (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Disco_Volante_album_cover.jpg
62KB, 300x300px
The sporkposters won't let us discuss this 10/10 anymore.
>>
>>75061382
How is it not timeless?
Its songwriting is beyond phenomenal.
I fail to understand why such astonishing albums as TLCW and The Soft Bulletin are so underrated here. Yet there are 30 Kanye threads a day. I like Kanye too, but come on.
>>
File: dennehy-by-serengeti.jpg (54KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
dennehy-by-serengeti.jpg
54KB, 401x400px
>>75061362

Dennehy has literally never been discussed in the history of /mu/
>>
>>75062782
It's not permanently out of discussion. You don't understand what I'm saying. Certain albums have sprees where they're discussed a lot, and then not, and then they are. The Glow pt.2 just came back into style after 6 months of being out of style.
>>
>>75062847
duuude i randomly got that song in a spotify playlist and i listen to it all the time.

>onions onions onions onions
>>
>>75062885
Hell yes. I think it's actually impossible to dislike that song

>polish sausage, brautwurst, walkin like my cock hurts, stacey adams no shirt, Jewel's to get a case of Squirt
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 300x295px
I actually prefer this to Source Tags & Codes. Any thoughts? I know people don't talk about Trail of Dead anymore. I guess it's not Reddit enough.
>>
File: serengeti-car (1).jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
serengeti-car (1).jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>75062847

Dennehy can fuck off. Serengeti's self-titled serious music is fucking incredible. It really stresses me out how that stupid alter ego is bigger than he is.

Go away and listen to this.
>>
>>75063234
>go away and listen to this

You don't know who you're replying to anon, I listened to CAR for the 3rd time this week yesterday. I've listened to every album of his I could find, and they're all great. Dennehy is imo his magnum opus, though. It's bursting with creativity and I enjoy his characters, storytelling and humor, which are still coated in depressive seriousness (just listen to "The Neeg" off Dennehy, that's as serious as anything he's done, until the satirical outro). Plus Serengeti loves his alter-egos, why else would he make a Kenny Dennis EP, LP, and sequel LP. It just stresses me out how neither his alter-ego nor his actual ego get nearly as much attention as they deserve
>>
ITT: /mu/core
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.