[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talks about shitty soundcloud rappers >is shitty soundcloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: EkyF3fmr.jpg (163KB, 798x400px) Image search: [Google]
EkyF3fmr.jpg
163KB, 798x400px
>talks about shitty soundcloud rappers
>is shitty soundcloud rapper

which persona of this fag is more cancerous?
>>
>>75055014
left is 2/5 more cancerous than right
cant you count?
>>
>>75055032
5/2 times more cancerous mr. counting man
>>
>>75055032
>i share a board with literal math illiterates
>>
>>75055075
wrong, 5/2 is 2.5, 3*2.5 = 7
there are actually 8 cigarettes in the photo
>>
Why do all daws have such fucking awful layouts?
Why do they make it so fucking impossible to easily implement vsts?
>>
>>75055137
oh shit you're right, 5/3 times more cancerous, i blindly assumed the counting was done right at least
>>
>>75055075
>>75055097
40% more
>>
SOLVED
>>
left 4/7 right 3/7
>>
>>75055014
Give me an example of someone who's made it & HASN'T forgotten what made them popular in the first place.
Fame destroys creativity in most people.
>>
>>75055097
>>75055137
even that passed me. if you don't click to view the image then the top cigarette on the right image blends in to the background making it look like only two, at least for me.
>>
>>75055174
It's not that hard dummy
>>
>>75055551
calvin johnson?
>>
I used to love the cunt, I still laugh at his older videos, but he is utte rfucking shit now. I tend to stay subscribes to Youtubers I've previously liked but been sick of their new content, but Filthy Frank is Filthy fucking shit now. TVPinkGuy more like. Pink Guy's raps used to be cool too, now the lyrics aren't even clever at all. Compare Asian Pizza to the Mcdonalds rap, or even the Teriyaki one, It's just dumb Soundcloud rapper bullshit now.
>>
>>75057110
Sorry about all of the typos, I typed it out pretty quickly.
>>
>>75057110
I haven't watched his stuff in a long while but I think it's pretty clear he wants to do music and not any Filthyfrank stuff anymore, but sadly it's also his vehicle to get his music heard, so he must keep it going.
I mean he doesn't have to release it under that name, but if he wants his music to be heard he's got millions of autismo followers that will support him, and it's probably hard to let go of that.
>>
>>75057220
If he wants to do music that's fine, His older channel is called 'Dizastamusic', so obviously it's a passion of his, but the music he's making now has dumbed down a bit comapred tot previous Pink Guy/Joji releases.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.