[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ listen to while working?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: builder.jpg (20KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
builder.jpg
20KB, 284x423px
What does /mu/ listen to while working?
>>
Shitty 90s alternative radio station
>>
Dubstep mashups with songs from video games, mumblerap and Fall Out Boy/Panic/42 Pirates.
I fucking dare you to ask me if I have any say in what gets played.
>>
>>75049369
fucking normie dnb shit so coworkers dont peep the underground hiphop landscape while clutching their pearls
>>
>>75049369
I don't, unless you count the sound of loud machinery and yelling.
>>
>>75050219
>loud machinery and yelling
industrial noise?
>>
i do repetitive computer tasks all day at work so the exact same things i listen to at home
i just load like six or so albums i havent heard yet onto my phome before leaving
id probably have quit and/or killed myself if i wasnt allowed to listen to music at work, its the only thing that moves time along there
>>
>>75049729
You work with 12 years old or something?
>>
>>75050242
I was gonna make that joke, but considering I've become so accustomed to it and even enjoy noise/industrial music, it is sorta true.
>>
Mostly mild hip hop (stone's throw stuff, atmosphere etc), acoustic stuff like FJM, Elliot Smith, electronic stuff like Flume etc...

I'm a welder and I have my own work area with my toolbox and table, I could probably listen to whatever I want but customers come into the shop and I work with old guys. I try to keep things mild, I guess.
>>
>>75049369
i work in a store that plays top 40 radio from the past 10 years, with the occasional token 80s hit
it's also interspersed with ads for our own products and the only customers who like it do so sarcastically

when i get to work in the office or the stockroom i usually put on some hardcore
>>
File: lofi.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lofi.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>unironicaly
>>
>>75049729
you're a video game designer aren't you.

who the fuck gets to decide what gets played at your work? they really stupid shitty taste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.