[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post a rapper and your favorite verse from them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: sah-babii-image.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sah-babii-image.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
I ain't sellin' it to make a livin'
I'm just sellin' it to make some music
Understand me when I tell you that this industry lives off the root of evil
You ain't got it then your ass is useless
I guess I sold my soul, for the only thing that can cure my soul
And kill the cancer living in people's earlobes
On channel 5, too, all I see is fly dudes
Rapping 'bout money, hoes, more hoes, and nice shoes
It's cool because I'm creating some substance
Fueled by all this money that I'm makin' when I'm hustlin'
The substance, assumptions are made when they think
That I get paid from the raps that I write
When it's really from the haze, blaze
A little bit of cannabis after the fact
After I've sold the last of the pack
New clothes and shoes isn't what I'm investing in to
I'm sellin' to make my dreams a reality
When I wake up from this snooze

-SahBabii, Marsupial Superstars (2017)
>>
Kanye West- POWER Verse 2
>>
When Ill Mitch says "my board's wheels spin fast like taz" I always assumed he was referring to Taz from looney tunes (famous for spinning fast), however a poster on Genius.com suggests the line is in reference to the Taz people, a small ethnic group in Russia. The same Genius user left a note on the following line "no interviews, you bony talk-man", claiming that the line is in direct reference to Conan O'Brien, citing the fact that O'Brien made repeated attempts to secure Ill Mitch as a guest.
Can we assume that since the "Taz ethnic group" post was wrong (the line is obviously about Taz from looney tunes), that the OBrien post is also wrong?
Was Ill Mitch ever asked to be on the Conan OBrien show?

thought this would be a good place to ask. thanks
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.