[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Grimes /mu/core or just an outsider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ou149wcfZf1r7z66ao1_1280.png (351KB, 1160x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou149wcfZf1r7z66ao1_1280.png
351KB, 1160x773px
Is Grimes /mu/core or just an outsider?
>>
>>75037819
remember kids, /mu/core isn't based on quality its based on what's popular on the board
and given the number of grimes threads I'd say yes
>>
>>75037840
/mu/ core is the top of the line shit that everyone on here loves.
Not everyone here loves Grimes' music. I would say she walks the line between /mu/core and plen
>>
>>75037819
She's literally a natural born artist who crawled straight out of the dark underbelly of the musical underground and earn her way to the top through sheer love and devotion of music and songwriting.
>>
>>75037877
>she walks the line between /mu/core and plen
>implying /mu/core is patrician
>>
>>75037888

she's an occultist. I wonder if that has something to do with her success whether magic is real or not
>>
>>75038731
Her music is really great and unique. That's why she has success.
>>
>>75038731
>whether magic is real or not
>>
>>75037819
Yes
>>
>>75037819
she is ugly
>>
/mu/core is music that everyone on here talks about good or bad, grimes in 3 people max and everyone else telling them to fuck off, its really not the same

I personally dont mind his music
>>
>>75042239
You're one of the 3 "people" who talk shit about her music, post ugly pics and even misgender her.
>his music
Yes, it's you, retard. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>75042153
Fuck you
>>
>>75042575
why is posting ugly pictures bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.