[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About death grips opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Album Art.jpg (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116KB, 1024x1024px
New on the /mu
Can anyone describe what makes people love or hate desth grips?
I generally like them because there music makes me feel how i feel when I'm anxious
Need a better opinion on them
Fantano made me listen to them
>>
i personally like the hypnotic feel to alot of their music but i ended up starting to like a lot of their less hypnotic noisey songs due to me getting more used to it
I worse then the normies that learned about dgs from fantano i heard about it from a friend who watched fantano's video
>>
>>75033495
It's simple: the listener has either taken the gripspill or they have not
>>
>>75033495
>Can anyone describe what makes people love or hate desth grips?
you had to be here when tms dropped and the arg for nldw. the last height of their career was jenny death finally releasing.

think majority of ppl on this board are burnt out on them. i still love their music but i don't play them everyday anymore.

just one of those art projects you had to be around during its prime to really experience what makes them so special.
>>
>>75033495
I had been searching for something that sounded like them for a long time, then I discovered them here. It became cool to hate them here because the rest of the internet acts like retarded faggots about them. Understandable backlash, but it's ignorant and childish because it has nothing to do with the music. Then again, most of /mu/ cares about the image their taste portrays and not the music.
>>
It's fairly original music.
>inb4 Divine Styler, Dalek, etc

DG released their most popular music at a time when no one else was really doing what they were doing, but intersections between rock, hip hop and electronic music were garnering attention. Combined with the effective hype marketing, it was the perfect storm.

But "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". Big negative reaction, probably just as big as the positive one.
>>
nu-metal dubstep
>>
File: zSOGhp4.jpg (115KB, 960x869px) Image search: [Google]
zSOGhp4.jpg
115KB, 960x869px
>>75033495
I don't understand why people like them now. BEFORE Anthony Fantano's none of you bandwagonners were listening to them and don't even deny it.

Their production is terrible, just random incoherent noises and so are the lyrics. I'm not saying they need to have deep meaningful lyrics, at least ones that aren't so bland. Despite yelling so much MC Ride's verses are so boring and uninteresting.
>>
>>75033713
DG are my favorite and I have never once seen a Fantano video. I don't know what his voice even sounds like. I only know who he is from this place. Music reviews are for retards.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.