[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy FUCK, why is it so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MMT.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MMT.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
holy FUCK, why is it so good?
>>
I find this has some of their best songs but also some of their worst. I'm left torn on this album :(
>>
>>75032817
Because half of it was singles and half was top tier psych
>>
>>75032817
>>
>>75032817
I wish could judge Beatles without bias. They're the first thing I listened to so I'm obviously attached to it.
>>
>>75033088
Which do you consider their worst?
>>
>>75033311
Not the guy you responded to but I don't really like Fool On The Hill, Hello, Goodbye or the title track. No outright bad songs though, I like it a lot.
>>
>>75033349
MMT is a god tier track, FotH is good too

Ill give you Hello Goodbye
>>
>>75033261
It's literally impossible to judge anything the quality of which is subjective you fucking moron. Typical Beatles fanboy. Retarded.
>>
>>75032817
Their wurst album lmoa
>>
>>75033349
Fool on the Hill is the best song on the album and the title track is the best album opener the Beatles ever recorded.
>>
>>75032817
1) it's non self conscious because it wasn't really an album
2) drugs
>>
>>75033311
"Flying" is F I L L E R
>>
>>75034042
How so it filler?
>>
It's not.
You just discovered babby's first psych and now you feel enlightened.
>>
>>75033514
(you)
>>
>>75033311
I'm the dude who originally responded, I'm not much of a fan of Baby You're a Rich Man with its two chords, I find Flying to be filler, and Your Mother Should Know is so goofy to the point that I can't get into it at all. That's just me though, I love the rest of the album
>>
>>75034087
>I'm not much of a fan of Baby You're a Rich Man with its two chords
Confirmed for non musician
>>
>>75033261
>i wish i could take away my own personal memories and sentimental attachment to it so i can autistically judge it solely on musical merit
>>
>>75034095
I'm more referring to the main part of the chorus where they just go I IV. The main part of the verses as well is the bass pedalling on the I while the piano and guitar go between I and IV. Yes, the song isn't completely made up of two chords, but it still bores me. I understand why people would like it, it just doesn't do it for me
>>
>>75034143
So you misspoke
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.