[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from her next album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ariana-grande_1.jpg (262KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande_1.jpg
262KB, 1500x997px
What do you want from her next album?
>>
tits
>>
Getting a real job
>>
>>75030585
For her to go all out when it comes to representing herself sexually in her lyrics

Her whole career she's been playing this "tee hee I'm not as innocent as I look" character like Britney and Christina used to do when they were starting out, but I think its' time Ariana lets it all out
>>
>>75030585
An anti Muslim rant wedged right in the middle of the hit single
>>
File: 1492308653380.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492308653380.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>75030919
>Ariana Grande ft Eric Clapton (vocals)
>>
>>75030585
Literally nothing. She's an awful top 40 artist with no personality in her music and on stage. She's simply boring and aside from her ability as good vocalist she really brings nothing to the table. she a thot.
>>
>>75030585
Dangerous Woman was actually pretty good. But, the lyricism was awful. If she improves upon that (in other words, if she gets better lyricists to write for her), then I'd be happy. Regardless, I'm unironically looking forward to what she has next.
>>
more lewd promo art and more of just Ari singing, she's actually really good.
>>
A nice ethereal trap-influenced dream pop song with sampled sounds of a dick going in and out of her tight italian cunt.
>>
>>75030585
Experimental drone and field recordings
>>
>>75031397
she's mexican my dude
>>
>>75030585
>tfw you realise she used to act in an utter shit "kids" show with humour drier than paint in an 100 year old building because your autistic younger brother watches it
>>
File: victorious-christmas-tori-01.jpg (351KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
victorious-christmas-tori-01.jpg
351KB, 1024x768px
>not liking Victorious

One of the most fappable shows on Nickelodeon.
>>
>>75030585
she fucking murdered teens in cold blood with a suicide bomber she hired for a publicity stunt

dont ever talk about her again
>>
nudes
>>
>>75031866
Actually that's not the one I meant though, the one I meant had a blonde girl alongside her. I don't know though, I didn't have nick as a kid and now I practically don't watch TV at all any more, I've just seen my brother watching it.
>>
>>75030585
Something similar to this
https://youtu.be/qhuu0PIB8A0
>>
HaHaHa I wAnT iT tO bE tHe BoMb Im So FuNnY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.