[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your unironic reasons for hating death grips.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1502990941201.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1502990941201.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
Give me your unironic reasons for hating death grips.
>>
tuneless garabe
>>
>>75030496
there aren't any, they're an objectively good band. I don't even listen to them but people only hate them because of their fanbase or because they're a "meme" or whatever, not because of their actual music
>>
Angry hobo sounds like he's dying and it makes me scared
>>
>>75030535

theyre music's too cluttered most of the time though, listening to them is a chore if you arent coked up (or something similar) beforehand
>>
>>75030620
That's kind of the point of that style of music, it's supposed to sound frantic and abrasive. I can see why someone wouldn't want to listen to something that frantic though, it isn't exactly chill.
>>
>>75030541
>it makes me scared
This 2bh
>>
>>75030496
because they are dangling on the edge between noise rap and dubstep and it's not a pleasant place to be
>>
>>75030496
Industrial hip hop revival and noisy trap is the nu-metal of the modern days and Death Grips is one of the biggest names in this shit
>>
>>75030496
very chaotic, not that that is bad. but there is little to no cohesiveness

not really a hate just a slight distaste
>>
File: 1503979998085.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1503979998085.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>75030689
Well that copypasta caught on fast
>>
I don't like rap and the vocals are obnoxious and grating.
>>
>>75030496
ex military is their only good album
>>
>>75031222

trips of truth
>>
>>75030496
the guy's voice and lyrics are insufferably bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.