[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Mom Threads.jpg (153KB, 1295x775px) Image search: [Google]
Mom Threads.jpg
153KB, 1295x775px
Play music for your mom/parents/older people and post their reactions.

The main one I got off the top of my head is when I played Merzbow in the car for a bit, and my mom asked if this was even music.
Also back when I was into EDM a lot (so like 2010~11?), I played my dad Skrillex, and he said it was terrible, and that it was also like music that had already come out decades ago, which was true. He also thinks "Helter Skelter" by the Beatles is a bad song.
>>
I played Skinny Puppy for my Mom once. She got upset and told me not to play that Devil music again.
>>
Did anyone have their parents ban certain music/bands, or even worse, ban them based on album artwork alone?
>>
File: thissucksman.jpg (25KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
thissucksman.jpg
25KB, 356x400px
>tfw Heroes was playing on the radio today and my mum just stopped doing the dishes and stared out the window for the duration looking sad and introspective and then instantly resumed when it was over
>>
>>75029740
whatever i played to my family, they ask me wtf is this? It's so noisy anon!
>>
I played some of the songs off the Mollusk and my moms thoughts were "it sounded like a drunk clown" specifically in dancing in the show tonight, though she was a fan of Ocean Man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.