[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this needs to be updated. no one cares about mpp anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: m.png (543KB, 599x455px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
543KB, 599x455px
this needs to be updated. no one cares about mpp anymore.
>>
It's perfect as is desu, and I don't even like 2/3 of the bands featured in it
>>
Actually the part that I have no idea what it comes from is the flannel. Is that just generic hipsterism, because that is no longer trendy with actual hipsters. Lesbians, yes, but not hipsters.
>>
You are just now noticing his coat is the house from American football...
>>
let's make one with death grips
>>
>>75029026

>>75028990
????
>>
>>75029026
I was there when it got changed.
>>
Remember when people read the sticky before posting ? Me neither.
>>
>>75028971
wait what is the 3rd band? i see nmh and anco
>>
File: images (12).jpg (21KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
21KB, 444x331px
Aren't we passed the point of having silly memes like that one? We need something non-descript to let people know how mature we are, like this nice picture of Bowie. Just my 2ยข's.
>>
>>75029097
Death Grips is the background tile
>>
>>75028975
The flannel was derived from the actual picture of the guy with the shotgun I believe, but I don't know what that original pic is
>>
>>75028990
Yikes
>>
>>75029117
It used to be plain white but an op randomly suggested his edit to be used and they actually did it for him.
>>
>>75028927
OK but IAOTS should be a mainstay.
>>
>>75029097
not to mention hes wearing grunge flannel and is holding a shotgun. I really cant think of anything more fitting.

However I never see anyone talk about NMH here at all anymore, ever. That anco EP came and went without much fuss as well
>>
Honestly it should be a Strawberry Jam shirt because that album is superior.
>>
>>75028975
The texture is ripped straight from a picture of Jeff Mangum wearing that flannel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.