[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a sex /mu/sic playlist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: botnek.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
botnek.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Do you have a sex /mu/sic playlist?
>>
>/mu/
>having sex
>zero replies, page seven
I'm going to give you the credit of assuming you did this deliberately.

Also, sage.
>>
>>75024595
Bump
>>
>>75024595
fucking kek.
>>
>>75023953
>Thunderstruck (on repeat)
>>
>>75024595
I just now realized that my music obsession could be connected to my monkish life in a way I cant fathom
>>
File: 1486276921303.jpg (67KB, 660x597px) Image search: [Google]
1486276921303.jpg
67KB, 660x597px
Sure do anon
>>
Captain Beefheart on blast makes my beef hard if you're catchin' what I'm tossin'.
>>
File: a3718713220_10.jpg (78KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3718713220_10.jpg
78KB, 1200x1200px
a good number of my friends, guys and gals (mostly gals), really like this album for PIV, etc. etc.

;)
>>
Honest answer, I had the best sex of my life to Love Deluxe by Sade with my gf. And I'm gonna describe it to you all in detail just to trigger you autistic NEET virgins I know are reading this rn.

So first, she sucks me off and let me tell you, she can give AMAZING head. After I finished (she swallowed), we go into the kitchen and eat some food while I take a break so that I can get it back up and fuck her. After we snack on some watermelon we had chopped up earlier, we go back into the bedroom and get down to business. This is the point that we start the album on the speaker. With the voice of Sade crooning in my ear, we begin in missionary to warm up a bit. After a while I flip her around and start pounding it from behind, with her laying on the bed with a pillow under her hips. She then gets on all fours and we do doggystyle, with me standing at the edge of the bed to thrust. I'm pulling her hair a bit too. Eventually I stop for a bit to let her stand up so we can change position but I've been pounding it hard for a while now and she kind of just decided to lay on the floor. At this point I remember Kiss of Life was playing. I don't hesitate and leap on top of her and give her head till she finishes. Then we lay in bed and cuddled naked until the rest of the album was over.
>>
>>75025492
>And I'm gonna describe it to you all in detail just to trigger you autistic NEET virgins I know are reading this rn.

>Jump straight to the bj with no build up
>No details or descriptive modifiers

I can't masturbate to this.
>>
>>75025065
yes please
know more like this?
>>
>>75025492
>Kiss of Life

Thread topic segues to "best sex you've had while listening to shit music".

Anorexic, redhead fellow Cam grad from behind, stoned out of our minds, first floor of Girton, while listening to Rilo Kiley's first album. That girl had literally (yes, literally) half a dozen albums she listened to on repeat, two of which were by Matchbox Twenty.

I couldn't care less - even ten years later, I'm good to go as soon as I hear it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.