[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
In my Top 5 Bowie
>>
I love it, especially Bowie's vocals.
>>
Rip spaceman i cry every tim
>>
Masterpiece of modern music
>>
File: saythatagain.jpg (447KB, 1217x1920px) Image search: [Google]
saythatagain.jpg
447KB, 1217x1920px
>>75022718
>>
>>75022561
best album of 2016
>>
>>75022561
As a piece of art it's a masterpiece
As an album it's just very solid
>>
>>75022561
It's no Mos Def and Talib Kweli.
>>
It's genius
>>
>>75022561
I still miss him.
Album is one of his best works. Fuck, i'm gonna listen it again now
>>
honestly, one of the most mindblowing albums ever written imo. but I don't think it will age that well, as more and more people grow up not knowing the influence of his previous work
>>
>>75022847
>I don't think it will age that well, as more and more people grow up not knowing the influence of his previous work

why would that be necessary to enjoy this album
>>
>>75022868
You lose the impact if you don't listen this as his last work
>>
>>75022958
point.
>>
>>75022958
I think the album still has impact
>>
>>75022561
AOTY 2016. It was really good.
>>
>>75022561
Beautiful, devastating. Masterpiece.

Bowie writing his own requiem.

Definetly one of his top albums
>>
>>75022847
I think albums like the Berlin Trilogy or Ziggy Stardust are always gonna be famous.
>>
>>75022958
I've only listened to Let's Dance as an album before this and love it
>>
>>75023287
>albums like the Berlin Trilogy or Ziggy Stardust
most people that I've met only know the singles from the albums that you've listed. But that happens with every artist I suppose.
>>
>>75023296
you should really listen to his discography chronologically.
>>
>>75023338
yeah no
>>
>>75023345
Why not?

70s - early 80s stuff is all great
>>
File: 8fa.png (191KB, 1248x1284px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.png
191KB, 1248x1284px
>look up here i'm in heaven
>>
>>75023296
Duuude wtf. Start with the man who sold the world and arrive to let's dance skipping pin ups, then earthling and outside. The next day and blackstar
>>
>>75023345
pfft.
Apart from Let's Dance, Tonight and Never Let Me Down almost all of his albums have something special in them and you could in a way connect all of his different styles to Blackstar, which makes it more enjoyable.
>>
>>75023517
I kinda like Let's Dance. Though its pretty generic which is not something you want from Bowie
>>
>>75023321
I dont think that many people listen to full albums in general.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.