[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally no punk songs that can even come close to this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0003684280_10.jpg (176KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
0003684280_10.jpg
176KB, 1080x720px
There is literally no punk songs that can even come close to this man
>>
When I was going through a rough patch, I'd listen to music every night before going to sleep and always made sure that the last song I listened to was Your Heart is a Muscle.

I had a chance to see him play in a garage in Chicago around two years ago and was hanging out near the back (the place was fucking packed) when I realized that he was talking to someone behind me. Turns out he was setting up his merch table in the back, but I hadn't recognized him because he was clean shaven. Easily the most starstruck that I've ever been.

An entire garage packed with 200+ kids who wanted to see him and he was just hanging out in back.
>>
>>75019708
He really is something special isnt he
>>
Pat is a modern legend
>>
Oh shit a pat thread

Personally I think Shelter was his most cohesive album and I sort of wish he had done something else like it
>>
>>75020953
That shit is wrong, love songs for the apocolypse is a solid 10 and by far the best album
>>
>>75020985
>>75020953
>playtime posse
>not the best record
You fucking shitposters
>>
>>75019206
is he still a virgin though?
>>
im listening to your heart is a muscle and it sounds like Daniel Johnston
>>
>>75022140
How do they even sound remotely similiar
>>
>>75019708
I want that one on vinyl
>>
i used to fuck around at these shows but there was a time when i stopped seeing these people as heroes and started seeing them as just really sad people who have to appeal to children because their peers dont respect them. kinda ruined folk punk for me. still kinda cheesed about it
>>
>>75022957
Why would you ever look up to these people
>>
>>75023527
being 14?
>>
>>75022895
They reissued Live the Dream this year, but the Plan-It-X website has apparently been taken down. I don't know if they ever sold out, but it was only $15 for the LP.
>>
>>75023550
When I was 14 I just listened to it for self pity, never saw him as anything but a loser who can sing
>>
>>75023589
whatever bro maybe you know what i mean if you think on it a little
the romance of the scene became lost on me
>>
>>75023527
because they are honest and have a soul?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.