[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CORBIN IS A GENIUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: the fold up.png (150KB, 487x563px) Image search: [Google]
the fold up.png
150KB, 487x563px
>>
The Fold Up

This track seems to be about being in a relationship or caring about an addict.

Folded
You should've seen what that dough did
A hundred and ten through the forest
Catching fire with no one to notice
And you're horny
And it's not like me to come home late
You keep calling

This is a description of a car crash, the aftermath of drug or alcohol use. Corbin might be a ghost, expressing regret that he was unable to make it home to his lover to share a human connection and do drugs.
>>
Broken hearts, tell me what did you expect?
How does it feel pushing deep into your arm?
Wouldn't call it self harm, yeah you swear it's how you are

Corbin seems to be talking about being in a relationship or caring about someone who uses heroin as a method of self medication (hence why they don’t call it self harm, even though the drugs are dangerous) and he can’t really understand why they do it.

This can also be seen, if taken out of context from the rest of the song, as a reference to using cutting as a form of release
>>
The reaper's come to collect now
Girl that blade on your chest won't help now

Death is coming near, maybe she’s cut too deep. The blade won’t protect her from death, it’s too late. Death is coming to take her whether she wants to go or not.
>>
File: corbin.jpg (110KB, 760x535px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.jpg
110KB, 760x535px
You folded
Wish I'd had seen what that dope did
Hold you close like that time that your nose bled
Dying slow with no-one to notice

Corbin is likely talking about the one he cares about overdosing on heroin. By folding he is saying that they gave in to the urge again. Also, a ‘fold’ is a term for the packaging that heroin comes in when purchased in small quantities, and the term ‘dope’ is synonymous with heroin.

He only wishes that he could have been there to comfort her as she died.
>>
File: corbin.png (95KB, 256x235px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.png
95KB, 256x235px
Now it's morning
And the couple above you is moaning
And your bones ache
Now it's time to try once more
It's time to try once more

Though the previous lines insinuate an overdose, the ending of the song seems to point out the fact that addiction and drug use is never what it seems. They felt like they were dying but they woke up the next day in pain (again), and now all they want to do is try and overdose once more to get away from it all.

Drug usage is a vicious cycle that burrows into the deepest parts of a person.
>>
I really like his track with Bones - IfYouHadAZuneIHateYou

Im assuming corbin was just a name change and he didn't really have any stylistic changes. I've seen a lot of 'soundcloud' artists change their name when they feel like they're losing clout or hype to regain some. So is it the same thing for Spooky/Corbin now?
>>
>>75019174
Fuck this album is good, just listened to it there after seeing this post. He's came so far from his stuff as spooky black
>>
>>75019174
I dont know, i feel his music is getting a little samey? Maybe i just havent listened to enough of his newer tracks
>>
>>75020441
He's only 19 years old.
>>
Leaving EP was as good as it got with him IMO. Even then HotelSixThree or whatever it was called was terrible.
>>
jus chillen here listnen 2 corbyn, cryin, thingkin about feel

wyd
>>
>>75021531
Why are you sad?
>>
I saw Corbin at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Yeah I voted for him also
>>
File: 1474759965717.png (694KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474759965717.png
694KB, 720x720px
>>75019174
it's spelt corbyn mate
>>
>>75022147
voted?
>>
>>75019174
Nah. I'm glad he got buried.
That's what happens when you fuck with DaMeltz.
>>
>>75023254
What are you talking about?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.