[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1531.png (369KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.png
369KB, 450x450px
Albums that make you think.
>>
>>75007166
>changed the name of the band to not offend Muslims
>make an album called The Bible 2 later
Really made me think.
>>
>>75007166
It's an interesting album because it's probably the closest to a "concept album" the band has made. It's all from the perspective of Sean (Or a random character I guess?) as a young child/adolescent growing up and coming to terms with all the fucked up shit in life, both in personal experiences and bigger societal issues.

It's an interesting concept and it's cool to see the band try to do something more conceptual. It's just a shame that almost all the songs are so painfully mediocre
>>
>>75007375
dude
>>
>>75007452
yes?
>>
>>75007571
hi
>>
>>75007375
maybe the guys making this album knew and didn't mind that it was mediocre because they felt like they expressed what they needed to in the way they wanted to and didn't care about what people thought. hell maybe these guys started this album by going "lets prove how bad we are and really just do whatever bullshit we feel like whenever we feel like it"
>>
>>75007727
And that's cool of them to do that. Still doesn't mean I wanna listen to the album lol
If anything though, they know how their audience feels about the album. Saw them live recently and the only 2 songs they played from the album were Small Red Boy and Junkie Church (The two great songs on the album)
>>
Small red boy was the only good song
>>
>>75008102
dude
>>
>>75008490
yes?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.