[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend some Albarn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

>Fall in love with Blur (Modern Life through 13 is a great streak of albums)
>Check out Gorillaz, I find the rap a bit jarring.
>Need to revisit Think Tank, a bit biased without my Graham, haven't really gotten into Magic Whip yet.

So what are some ESSENTIAL Albarn or Blur related things to pick up or get into next?
>>
>>75006616
I'd say stick with Gorillaz for a while since it might click. It's easily my favorite Albarn project. Plastic Beach might be more up your alley if you're not a fan of the rapping.

Aside form that, i'd say Parklife, 13 and Think Tank are the absolute essential Blur albums, and if you're really a big Damon fan, check out his solo album released a few years ago.
>>
File: shittiest album ever made.jpg (11KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
shittiest album ever made.jpg
11KB, 220x218px
>>75006616
the only essential Blur related thing is Gorillaz Best Of
>>
File: 1495015106384.jpg (936KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495015106384.jpg
936KB, 1000x1000px
>>75006616
The Good, The Bad and The Queen.
It's a great album dude. I'd recommend you to listen to.

There's more projects, but I haven't listen to them. Like the album with flea, it's called Rocket juice and The Moon
>>
Parklife, 13, Leisure and Modern Life are my fave and from what I think the essentials. Don't bother with Magic Whip, Damon fucked that up just like he did with Humanz.
Solo work is groovy, as well as The good the bad and the queen.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.